All reviews infinity pool commercial area company outing beach area egg station beach front worth the trip relaxing place a bit pricey relaxing stay breakfast buffet is third floor per head rooms are big water activities shower area subic bay
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The good things,
Theyve got good scenic views, large and adequate room space and i love the seclusion of the resort, enjoyed the way going there.

Then the bad...
It seems to me that they are undermanned, when we arrive there nobody's offering to carry the luggages of our visitors i needed to shout to get the attention of any staff there to know that we need people to carry the luggages especially so simce our rooms are located on the third floor and theres no elevator. The person at the receiving area is not smiling and is not helpful at all and you need to go inside the resto to checkin.

No wifi in the rooms, the wifi signal in the resto and lobby is erratic. Network signals of other networks are slow, its probably the location. .
Mediocre food that comes with a not so cheap price.

Rude attitude from the kitchen. I bought some mangoes outside, paid for the corkage the same price of the mangoes, and asked them to slice for our vistors so that they can taste our mangoes, which is the pride of the province. I dont know what took them so long to slice it, so i asked wheres the mangoes, then i heard one kitchen staff saying, "daming ginagawa andun pa sya mamaya na lang" then i told them that theyere almost done with their breakfast and asked them instead to bring me the mangoes and just lend me a knife and will slice them myself, but they just left and after another 15 minutes they finally serve it just when my visitors are about to leave teh table and are already full to savour teh sweet mangoes of Zambales.

So much about hospitality and more fun in the Philippines blah blah blah, more than the aestthetics of the resort i think they should focus on their customer service. Their staff are not helpful, theyre lacking in numbers, theyre not even smiling. I dont mind paying a steep price of the rooms as long as it is reciprocated by a good customer service.

Trip type: Traveled on business
6  Thank Jun C
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Last weekend I visited Kamana Sanctuary Resort and Spa, felt like very average and over sold. Pool is quite small and not very child friendly. There is no sandy beach front from the hotel. Also place is about 15 miles away from the Subic Bay main beach front. In the room everything you needs to request, even simple things like hair dryer. As I was with young children there is not much within the resort to keep them occupied. I paid 7000 PHP per night including with taxes and felt like not worth for the price.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Pumudu
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Pros:

1. Great dinner. It was buffet which costs 700.. everything is delicious with one round of drinks. Menu that night was Sinugba or Grilled. You see them grilling while you eat
2. Great breakfast. So many food to choose from.
3. Welcomed drinks was served to us.

Cons:
1. Impossible to dip in the beach because rocks are not very safe. Slippery. Sharp.
2. Hot choco is expensive. I ordered 3 cups. Tasted like cheap instant choco drink. Served in a thermal kettle
3.pool very small but u got no choice

Service was okay. Their food is one of the best i tried.(buffet) The scenery was okay. Not the best. I've seen better ones before.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Our trip to kamana was truly enjoyable. The facilities were first rate. The rooms were spacious, and clean. The staff was very accommodating. They were really going out of their way to make us feel comfortable. Lastly, even as they were fully booked the resort was not crowded.

But they do have a let down. Their beach isn't Boracay. Very far from it.

1  Thank Eric U
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Arriving - No greeting nor smiling faces from the bellboys and guards when you enter the place.

Check in - It was slow, also may I add that the cashier have messed up her calculations ending up in me paying less than I should so I had to point that out to her.

Food - Food was so-so. It took them 30-45 minutes to serve except for the last minute order of Sinigang which went out in less than 10. Kudos to the friendly waiter! ✅

Place - Rooms were prepared upon check in. Clean. 8/10. Nothing “great” about the furniture, but I like the room size, especially the Casita. You’ll get your money’s worth with the view.

Housekeeping - (The next day) Went out of our room by 10 am expecting it would be cleaned when we return but to no avail. I called up guest services at 12:30 asking for my room to be made up so when I return after lunch, I can rest. It’s 2:14 and my room is still a mess.

Beach - Lifeguards in the morning were accommodating. ☀️

Breakfast - Omelettes took forever. Food was mediocre.

Room service - Discriminating. They always declined orders from our house-helpers. Twice.

Guest services - Lousiest of all. I asked If a resident manager was present so I can voice out my concerns but they kept avoiding the interaction.

I can’t express how disappointed I am with this place. Room was good, service was the worst.

Date of stay: December 2017