Inter Park Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Le Charme Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
  • Breakfast included
Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
  • Restaurant
Essensa Inn(Olongapo)
Win Hotel(Olongapo)
  • Room Service
Grand Seasons Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2014

Oh please!!! Sleeping on their beds are like sleeping on bamboo beds. Bathrooms are moldy. Service staff are obviously new but are very helpful. They gave us rooms in the old building, not sure if rooms in the new building are okay though. But, I'm booking at other hotels next time.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I stayed overnight in this hotel with my boyfriend last Wednesday April . The hotel is close to Harbor Point mall (like 5 mins drive). A 711 convenience store and restaurants are nearby the hotel. This is a new hotel and in fact during our stay there was an ongoing construction near the pool area. The pool was big and the dining area was spacious and clean. The room was ok, what we didn't like was the bed. It was hard.. really hard!! We requested if they had other mattresses but unfortunately there were no other available. Seriously, it was like sleeping on the floor!! We just asked for extra comforters.. and guess what they don't have extra pillows?! Mini ref was useless.. and they don't even have ice in a bucket. Yes you gotta walk to 711 and buy ice!
If ever I have a chance to stay at Subic again I might go back to this hotel but I will make sure that they change the type of beds. Oh and the aircon was not cold even if it was already set to the lowest level. Needs improvement!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rica T
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

I know most of the hotels in the area have really old structures but this was exceptional. We had to stay in this hotel coz all the rest were fully booked. Room was dark, smells musty, uncomfortable bed, towels and beddings were old (with stains), door locks not reliable, could not connect to their wifi, construction at the back with noisy workers woke me up at 7am.

To top it all the coffee they served me during breakfast did not taste good (water taken from tap). Been to better hotels at a cheaper rate.

I would not recommend this hotel and won't be coming back.

• Stayed: December 2012