Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$106
US$97
Agoda.com
The Reef Hotel and Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$88
Le Charme Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$169
US$158
Agoda.com
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$82
US$62
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$113
  • Breakfast included
Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$66
Agoda.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$67
US$59
Travelocity
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$80
TripAdvisor
Segara Villas(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Subic Grand Harbour Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstreasure huntingcurry sauceattached museumchicken cordon bleuwreck divingsubic baypineapplefilipino foodmaritimeshipstaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2017

The decors are unique, maritime-themed. I think the restaurant doubles as a museum? I love that the place is open and airy. My daughter envisioned herself a pirate and played with the pirate-y stuff on display.

The food is nice, not totally extraordinary. Could be quite pricey too, but I guess you also have to pay for the place.. Most importantly, my daughter enjoyed the place, so it was great!

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017

I love going to Vasco's restaurant. I have been here probably about six times. I met the owner once, who seems nice. I like the food, particularly the Chicken a la Vascos and the pancit canton. The Chicken a la Vascos is like chicken cordon bleu, except it has a curry sauce and it's stuffed with pork and pineapple.
The view is so nice at sunset.
One time I went to Vasco's at like 3 AM. It never really closes. Even though the bar wasn't really open, the bartender opened it up just for my group! We were the only people there and had the whole place to ourselves. They let us stay as late as we wanted.
There's also a hotel although I didn't stay here. Where else can you find a bar, restaurant, museum, billiards, dock and hotel all in the same place?

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Drove 5 hrs to Subic because we had an event the following day at 5am. Decided to arrive the night before and to check in a hotel nearby. Worst decision to come to Vascos because they had a staff party with a full on band. I asked if there was a farther room but they said it was the last set anyway, so i settled for the nearer room. When it felt like the loud music wasn't going to end soon, I asked again and someone else said it would take another hour. The owner was there at the party but she didn't look like she was interested in my concerns. So much for getting rest for an early start the following day.
Apart from that, the toilet bowl was clogged, the power outlets were all fluctuating and the room didn't feel very clean. Definitely not coming back here.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2017

This is my absolute favourite place to eat a great dinner, or even to have lunch in Subic Bay Freeport Zone. The food is great, a good selection of dishes, and the best....the view!. You can sit and enjoy the view over Subic Bay. Also, the place is a museum, to showcase the life of the diver who owns the place.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed December 27, 2016

Didn't even know it was a hotel. Probably wouldn't stay now that I know. The restaurant is good. The view is very good. The food is good. If I was here I probably would opt for something Western - they seem to have that down pretty good. Ask for the owner. He can show you some pretty cool stuff that you can never find anywhere else. Some unique coins that he himself found. There is also an interesting painting of a wrecked ship with what appears to be the looking Filipinos on the boat. The place has that type of vibe.

Sit back. Grab some beer. Eat some food and watch the calm waters. Its a relaxing place.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends