“Amazing smoothies!!!”
Review of Seafood by the Bay

Seafood by the Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

My friends and I stopped in for dinner. Everything about Seafood by the Bay is incredible. The food was out of this world. The smoothies were something I try to recreate at home and fail to capture the taste of the wonderful mango one I had - that's a lie...I had two.... The staff were so kind and friendly. The service was excellent. The views from the restaurant are breathtaking. This is a delightful place to dine. I went close to a year ago and forgot to submit this review. Sorry for the delay. This place is a must if you are in the Subic area.

1  Thank RamonaL34

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Seafood by the bay is a real nice palce to eat and jsut chill. Service is good, the free wifi is fast. They have lot sof fresh sea food on display - just choose what you like and they will prepare it in the style you want. they also have great shakes and cocktails.

1  Thank New_YLOO
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The front resto looks inviting, so we went in. They advertise 399 for a seafood buffet, but when we got inside ita actually +++ tax .When you get inside, the resto interior is good though a bit dark. Disappointing to see that the only seafood included in the selection was fried crablets, kuhol and fish fillet, oh there's fresh mini oysters and kilawin. I think I saw a few squid rings on top of pancit. The spring rolls were dry, There's really nothing special in the selection that's why i Couldn't remember.We dined at around 6 pm, and the food taste like it was sitting there for a few hours, for me it taste like it was since lunch. We asked the staff if they are all freshly prepared and she said that it was since 5 pm ( but doesnt taste like at all ). We complained about the fish fillet/ battered chicken (because its super dry ) and the fries. A few minutes later, they fried / refry a few pieces to serve, but it didnt make a difference, super kunat, tuyo and didn't even cook new batch of fries. They displayed fresh fruits, but they are not included in the buffet. They also display fresh crabs, fish etc which you can buy as an extra.

We will definitely not come back

1  Thank Majfishy
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I'm not one to complain but this one blew me away. When we arrived, I went to reception and asked if they took credit cards knowing that I had little cash with me. They said yes, they accepted Mastercard and Visa....... Now I could relax. Unfortunately, when I tried to pay with a credit card they told me that their lines were busy and could I wait 5 - 10 minutes and try again, I said sure, no problem. After 10 minutes they tried again, multiple times but it still showed their lines were busy. While our taxi was waiting I then got up and went to the cashier and offered to help. They tried at least 20 more times which took another 15 minutes but still not working. Then they took me to their spa next door (Sea Spa) and tried to run the card on their machine and their line but still not working. We tried at least 10 more times before I offered to pay them 1500 pesos in cash (over half of what I owed) so I could leave. Unfortunately, the manager wouldn't accept my offer so I wanted to speak to the owner. After speaking to the owner, he offered no help either other than to leave my credit card so he could charge it at a later date. As any wise customer would have done, I said NO! I then offered to come back tomorrow to pay the rest of my bill but he refused that offer too. He demanded payment or he would call security. I had to take a cash advance to get this settled which was ridiculous! Funny thing was, after eating we both said that the food was much better at Blue Rock where we ate last night. I had Labahita and my girlfriend had crab. I would not recommend this place to anyone EVER!

2  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Had a late lunch with family after our swim with the dolphin, got there around 2p, they were about to close at 230p, we were able to get our orders in.
Food was acceptable, except the "panga" (jaw of a tuna) grilled, had a bad smell, obviously it was not fresh. They wouldn't take it back, and there explanation was it was grilled rare as everyone else like it that way, unfortunately we couldn't get them to grill it more as the cooking crew are gone for there break, I don't think it was the way it was cooked, but it was just not a fresh cut of fish.