“Live band, food and drinks”

Pier One Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue, Filipino
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 7, 2017

Not to be missed when in Subic Bay.
For entertainment, food and drinks, this is the place. Not the best food you can have in Subic Bay but, all things considered, a good place especially with the live band. No entrance fee, just order food and can stay as long as you want. I always bring my guests here for an affordable night of entertainment.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Last night, we had a very bad experience in this restaurant with one of the arrogant waiters! A waiter is not accommodating & did not entertain our queries. He is so really so arrogant waiter, mayabang talaga.
We saw the menu & price wise this restaurant is very costly! People were fooled by the band..We did not eat there. I do not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

What an arrogant indifferent waiter i encountered. I don't have patience for this kind of person. There other places to enjoy.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Everytime we are in Subic , we never miss to hang out on this place. I think in subic area this the only place to enjoy nightlife. Not so sure because we never get the chance to look for another place to hang out like this big and cool ambiance. I do have one performers that I love to watch everytime they are on stage but I forgot the name 3 girls with one boy. For 2 consecutive we visited subic I failed to see them. I dont know if they are still performing in stage. All in all good place to party!

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

My dad loves this place when he wants to listen to music and chill. It is also great for guests to hang.