Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com$414
FindHotel$419
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

I like Subic! Drivers are disciplined and the location is filled with tons of activities. Last Holy Week, we spent several nights in Subic and stayed in Segara Villas. The place is conveniently located with the port area of the freeport zone. Good restaurants are within few minutes drive and some are even few minutes by foot. The villa was spacious and the bathroom was also big. Internet connection was also fast and reliable which is a big yes for someone like me who needs to get connected to work from time to time. The pool is also of decent size and surprisingly it wasn’t packed even during our stay. Will definitely go back to this lovely place.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank apn0506
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

The villas are very spacious with high ceilings and open concept bathrooms.We only spent a day but loved the place. Aside from the balinese style resort, what we love most were the massages at their spa, it was worth it!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank arteegs
SegaraVillasSB, Guest Relations Manager at Segara Villas, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Hi Arteegs,

Selamat Siang from Segara Villas!

We highly appreciate you taking time to share your experience here at Segara Villas. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and for the commendation for our villas, amenities and service; I bet they also enjoyed serving you as well. Rest assured that our management and team will continue to strive to provide the most excellent service.

We would love to have you again and we are looking forward on your next visit! :)

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately I only stayed for one night in Subic Bay for business. Staying in Segara Villas was the best decision. Great service, the best Thai Food you can find in the country and the villa I stayed in with the name Luvina was just outstanding. I travel a lot and only very few hotels have such a high standard. Money well invested and I will come back as soon as possible!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Sebastian C
SEGARA VILLAS S, Guest Relations Manager at Segara Villas, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Hi Mr. Sebastian C.,

Selamat Siang from Segara Villas!

We highly appreciate you taking time to share your experience here at Segara Villas. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and for the commendation for our villas, amenities, food and service; I bet they also enjoyed serving you as well. Your recommendation is our inspiration and for your continuously support for our promos and events. Rest assured that our management and team will continue to strive to provide the most excellent service.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Since the villa is little bit old paying and family villa about 9800 plus i think bed lines aircon towels needs to be changed and the breakfast should be improved. And the room cleaning service is so slow.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hasmin B

Hi Ms. Hasmin B,

Selamat Siang from Segara Villas!

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us. We truly value the opinions of our customers, with this we will be able to identify the areas we can improve to provide better and quality service.

Thus, we are glad to inform you that we are currently upgrading all amenities and facilities.

We hope that you will still consider visiting us on your next visit to Subic Bay. We hope your stay in Subic Bay and in our villas was otherwise enjoyable and hope to see you back in the near future.

Respectfully,

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Over the weekend, I stayed with my wife and daughter at Segara Villas. My fourth stay in this wonderful place. In the many advertising congresses/summits I attended in Subic, Segara Villas has always been my preference. I stayed once in a hotel by the bay that everyone wanted to be accommodated in, but I never liked it's translucent partition between the bedroom and the toilet.On the other hand, Segara is old world class.

This time I stayed at Lovina, an executive villa. It had a king-size bed on a loft, just about a meter or two higher than the lounge area. Lovina had a terrace at the back that overlooks the swimming pool.

Maybe I like Segara Villas because I have preference for Asian themes, and Segara is Balinese. Interior design is also well thought out, down to the details.

Service is excellent. There were 3 staff who helped us with our things from the reception to the villa. The reception staff are efficient and charming, and we appreciated the welcome drink of cold lemon grass.

Breakfast was efficient, and the breakfast fare we ordered were delicious.

No wonder I keep returning to Segara. They make me feel like I am home.

Room tip: When intending to use the swimming pool facilities, request for a villa closest to the pool.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Angelito P
Segara V, Marketing Officer at Segara Villas, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Thank you very much Mr. Angelito on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!