All reviews executive villa welcome drink my wife and daughter a king size bed swimming pool rovinj loft accommodations bay
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Over the weekend, I stayed with my wife and daughter at Segara Villas. My fourth stay in this wonderful place. In the many advertising congresses/summits I attended in Subic, Segara Villas has always been my preference. I stayed once in a hotel by the bay that everyone wanted to be accommodated in, but I never liked it's translucent partition between the bedroom and the toilet.On the other hand, Segara is old world class.

This time I stayed at Lovina, an executive villa. It had a king-size bed on a loft, just about a meter or two higher than the lounge area. Lovina had a terrace at the back that overlooks the swimming pool.

Maybe I like Segara Villas because I have preference for Asian themes, and Segara is Balinese. Interior design is also well thought out, down to the details.

Service is excellent. There were 3 staff who helped us with our things from the reception to the villa. The reception staff are efficient and charming, and we appreciated the welcome drink of cold lemon grass.

Breakfast was efficient, and the breakfast fare we ordered were delicious.

No wonder I keep returning to Segara. They make me feel like I am home.

Room Tip: When intending to use the swimming pool facilities, request for a villa closest to the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Angelito P
Segara V, Marketing Officer at Segara Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you very much Mr. Angelito on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Location is undisturbed.The tranquility of this place tops all the other hotels.Staff were very attentive to our needs and quick to help us in our luggages by checking in and checking out.Rooms are very clean and the hallways are well lighted and smells good.Wi-fi is very strong.The pool is big - theres also a kiddie pool.Wish we could have stayed longer..A little upgrade in breakfast will be good for the guests.
Thanks to the owner -Ms Gie for the discounts and great accomodation.This was our second time in Segara Hotel. Will be back again!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank tina_y2000

Thank you very much Ms. Tina on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Its really nice to stay at Segara, the amenities and villas are well maintained and clean, the villas are spacious, cozy and a bit romantic excellent for honeymooners but also good for a family stay safety is also at it's best, such a lovely hotel!

Room Tip: Executive Rooms are more romantic for couples on vacation!
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Lezahlay

Thank you very much Ms. Lezahlay on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

We were treated by my sister's friend to stay at this hotel before New Year's Eve. It was a magnificent stay because it was so peaceful and quiet. The villas are really adorable as they are clean and orderly. Although our stay is quite expensive the price is worth it because of the beauty of the place. No wonder artists, politicians and businessmen loved to book in this place.

Room Tip: Since villas are separated from one another any of them can provide a relaxing and quiet stay.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank Jondiday

Thank you very much Ms. Jondiday on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

i have done an ocular inspection on this resort about a month ago. I was enthralled because of its secluced location which is at the end of a blvd. although it is a fronting a ship repair dock. But once you are inside the facility, you start feeling the ambience. It is basically thai in motif with plenty of Buddha statues. The rooms are impecable. Its a bit pricey but worth every penny. The rooms are incredibly comfortable with all the amenities like a pristine bathroom and tub. There is also ample room for your clothes for storage. Each room is also equipped with a wide screen tv and a dvd player. And the AC works perfectly. I like the resort because of its limited number of cottages or villas. There are probably only 12 in all...the bigger family rooms are even loft types. And their own spa called Spacify also provides wonderful relief from stress. The pool is also delightful and just big enough to do laps. The food is also fairly good. And the staff is extremely friendly. And when you call housekeeping they respond promptly and are most sincere and friendly to make your stay comfortable. I even left my binoculars in my room and they called me immediately while i was in my car after driving away from the resort for five minutes. I will definitely come back to this resort...Its not only a boutique type of hotel but its grounds gives one a feeling of serenity. My stay at this resort is truly wonderful,,,and would recommend this to friends...

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Teddyboy T

Thank you very much Mr. Teddyboy on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!