Segara Villas
Le Charme Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$165
US$110
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$130
US$96
Agoda.com
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$68
US$54
Agoda.com
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$126
Vista Marina Hotel and Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$49
Agoda.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$52
US$46
Hotels.com
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$154
US$113
  • Breakfast included
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$46
Agoda.com
Mango Valley Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$50
TripAdvisor
Subic Grand Harbour Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
All reviewsexecutive villadvd playerwelcome drinkmy wife and daughterother hotelschecking ina king size bedwi fiswimming poolbuddharovinjloftaccommodationsbaytubdiscount
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 16, 2017

Its really nice to stay at Segara, the amenities and villas are well maintained and clean, the villas are spacious, cozy and a bit romantic excellent for honeymooners but also good for a family stay safety is also at it's best, such a lovely hotel!

Room Tip: Executive Rooms are more romantic for couples on vacation!
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Lezahlay
Segara V, Marketing Officer at Segara Villas, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Thank you very much Ms. Lezahlay on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!

Reviewed January 24, 2017

We were treated by my sister's friend to stay at this hotel before New Year's Eve. It was a magnificent stay because it was so peaceful and quiet. The villas are really adorable as they are clean and orderly. Although our stay is quite expensive the price is worth it because of the beauty of the place. No wonder artists, politicians and businessmen loved to book in this place.

Room Tip: Since villas are separated from one another any of them can provide a relaxing and quiet stay.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank Jondiday

Thank you very much Ms. Jondiday on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!

Reviewed November 21, 2016

i have done an ocular inspection on this resort about a month ago. I was enthralled because of its secluced location which is at the end of a blvd. although it is a fronting a ship repair dock. But once you are inside the facility, you start feeling the ambience. It is basically thai in motif with plenty of Buddha statues. The rooms are impecable. Its a bit pricey but worth every penny. The rooms are incredibly comfortable with all the amenities like a pristine bathroom and tub. There is also ample room for your clothes for storage. Each room is also equipped with a wide screen tv and a dvd player. And the AC works perfectly. I like the resort because of its limited number of cottages or villas. There are probably only 12 in all...the bigger family rooms are even loft types. And their own spa called Spacify also provides wonderful relief from stress. The pool is also delightful and just big enough to do laps. The food is also fairly good. And the staff is extremely friendly. And when you call housekeeping they respond promptly and are most sincere and friendly to make your stay comfortable. I even left my binoculars in my room and they called me immediately while i was in my car after driving away from the resort for five minutes. I will definitely come back to this resort...Its not only a boutique type of hotel but its grounds gives one a feeling of serenity. My stay at this resort is truly wonderful,,,and would recommend this to friends...

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Teddyboy T

Thank you very much Mr. Teddyboy on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!

Reviewed June 20, 2016

Our Villa Sanur, very clean, A/C great. Nice separate bathroom. Bed so comfy. Had a great relaxing night. Love the place quite and so private. We had a welcome drink and the staff are very nice. My nephew and niece love the pool. Their superior room room is great as well. big room with separate T&B. Free breakfast for two.

Room Tip: Villas great. If you're a group of four a Deluxe Double is great.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family

Thank you very much Ms. Christine on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

This was such a disappointment to us! It was Mother's Day and decided to spend the night here with my family. Considering the amount we paid for the villa, we were surprised to be greeted by flies inside the room! Wifi wasn't working either. No fancy preparations for the occasion, not even a greeting from the front desk staff. Oh well ... We asked if we could request for a massage in the room and said yes. They required a 1,500 damage deposit and I gave them 2K. They didn't have change of 500 so I just asked if we could.just do room charge for the massage. Again, they said yes. So our massage ended at 11:30 pm and therapists informed us that they no longer accept room charges because of previous experience with a customer. I had no cash available and I was assured earlier that it can be deducted from my deposit. Had I known, I could've gone to an ATM machine while having dinner. It's a pricey hotel for a so-so kind of service!

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family