Segara Villas
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$106
US$96
Very Good 4/5
Le Charme Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$188
US$158
Great 4.5/5
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$68
US$54
Very Good 4/5
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$67
US$59
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$66
Good 3.5/5
Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$41
  • Restaurant
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$80
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
Subic Grand Harbour Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Good 3.5/5
The Reef Hotel and Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Good 3.5/5
Bayfront Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Average 3/5
All reviewsexecutive villadvd playerwelcome drinkmy wife and daughterother hotelschecking ina king size bedwi fiswimming poolbuddharovinjloftaccommodationsbaytubdiscount
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2016

Our Villa Sanur, very clean, A/C great. Nice separate bathroom. Bed so comfy. Had a great relaxing night. Love the place quite and so private. We had a welcome drink and the staff are very nice. My nephew and niece love the pool. Their superior room room is great as well. big room with separate T&B. Free breakfast for two.

Room Tip: Villas great. If you're a group of four a Deluxe Double is great.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Segara V, Marketing Officer at Segara Villas, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Thank you very much Ms. Christine on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

This was such a disappointment to us! It was Mother's Day and decided to spend the night here with my family. Considering the amount we paid for the villa, we were surprised to be greeted by flies inside the room! Wifi wasn't working either. No fancy preparations for the occasion, not even a greeting from the front desk staff. Oh well ... We asked if we could request for a massage in the room and said yes. They required a 1,500 damage deposit and I gave them 2K. They didn't have change of 500 so I just asked if we could.just do room charge for the massage. Again, they said yes. So our massage ended at 11:30 pm and therapists informed us that they no longer accept room charges because of previous experience with a customer. I had no cash available and I was assured earlier that it can be deducted from my deposit. Had I known, I could've gone to an ATM machine while having dinner. It's a pricey hotel for a so-so kind of service!

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

The Villas were really comfortable. The staff were so accommodating!

I was travelling with 6 of my friends and we all enjoyed experience.

The rooms were comfortable and inviting. Even with the added beds....we had enough room for everyone's luggage and bikes....we were there for Ironman 2016.

The best thing about this place is their service! They all made us feel right at home. Serving 7 people with various needs....let me tell you is not an easy task, but the staff were friendly, accommodating, and most especially COMPETENT! We used all their facilities....including the restaurant (most amazing food!) and pool bar. We were bummed that the spa was under renovation, but our stay was enjoyable.

I promise this place will not disappoint!

Alpha Reyes

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends

Thank you very much Mr. Alpha on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!

Reviewed March 25, 2016

The place is nice, quiet and the interior design of each villas are good! However, our first day was miserable, first of our villa's AC has a leak (up on the entrance door) which made me worried that we might get slipped off from the leak on the floor, and the AC is not cooling at all due to lack of freon. Second, the safety deposit box was locked, staffs doesn't know how to open it either. Third there are many flying insects and mosquitoes everywhere! I asked the lady from the from the Front office if they could provide us a WORKING mosquito repellent as the provided electric repellent in our villa(KUTA) is DEFECTIVE. It was really horrifying. The worst in Subic. And the lobby is the worst of all hotels i've been to in Subic, aside from the stinky smell from the outside, it was really too hot! knowing that they have AC but I guess they don't have money to get it fixed. The reason I choose Segara is to treat my family with a quality accommodation to stay since the rates of the villas are really expensive. But I guess I was wrong. Will definitely never go back to this Hotel.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank JudgeUngson
Reviewed October 18, 2015

Their villas are really nice and housekeeping services is superb as well as the doorman..Reception is not so friendly tho as there is no flexibility or customer service at all! They will try to charge you for a late check out just bec you were late for 30 minutes... They are not fully booked anyway...I needed to speak to the manager on duty..top hotels in makati will give this to you without a discussion and hush...staff should be given more authority to decide and be more flexible on such scenarios as this ruins the overall experience. They also don't have massage services late night but that's ok hope they can do something about this in the near future.....

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family