Open today: 1:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Beyond your expectations

Recommending SPASIFY for providing the best and quality service on site and on demand (home, hotel... read more

Reviewed 19 May 2020
diannnab
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SPA

Love the Ambiance of the Spa. Service is Excellent. Especially their Promo FU90. 90 minutes Massage... read more

Reviewed 19 May 2020
xandrat2020

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Luzon
from US$33.00
from US$14.26
from US$60.00
More Info
All reviews quality service on demand fell asleep subic bay clients therapist
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2019

The service is great, therapists have soothing hands. And the aromathic oils makes me feel relaxed after a tired day. Everyone should try it.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Abietots
Reviewed 5 June 2019

After a few emails and reservation confirmation I arrived to a tranquil & peaceful environment. I'm uncertain if at the time I was the only guest however the place was quiet. It smelt good.
I had booked a 90 minute swedish massage.
A short questionnaire followed by a quick foot wash however I would have preferred warm water irrespective of the hot weather.
RUBY ( my Therapist ) started with basic breathing exercises which i enjoyed and of the hundreds of spas I have visited she is the frist to commence with breathing exercises.
Initially I did not "feel" her hands but as we both warmed she found some spots & muscles I did not know existed.
As an above the knee amputee Ruby requested what i liked done which I appreciated.
What was also good was throughout, Ruby spoke only when spoken to which was AWESOME as some therapist just continue chatting as if we friends.
The calming background music was pleasant.
Even the water served was in a proper wine-like glass which added a classy touch.
Throughout my experience I heard no noises or other clients which added to my pleasant experience.
I'm certain to return.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 29 March 2019

I would recommend Spasify because of their 5 star service. Very professional therapists!! If you're tired from work or something Spasify is the best place for you! If you're in Subic do yourself a big favor and make an appointment for an luxurious body massage. You will be amazed with the level of service Spasify will give you. 5 star massage in Olongapo-Subic Bay Area; here you will be treated like a royalty!

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Devy Julie M
Reviewed 28 March 2019

I booked a home service massage and mani/pedi and was extremely satisfied. The staff are very accommodating and professional. Spasify's online booking system is also amazing. I will surely book again and even visit their spa soon. Thank you Spasify for your great service!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Maris T
Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

Highly recommended for on-demand spa services. Fast, realiable, trustworrhy, professional, friendly.

Date of experience: March 2019