Open today: 1:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Beyond your expectations

Recommending SPASIFY for providing the best and quality service on site and on demand (home, hotel... read more

Reviewed 19 May 2020
diannnab
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SPA

Love the Ambiance of the Spa. Service is Excellent. Especially their Promo FU90. 90 minutes Massage... read more

Reviewed 19 May 2020
xandrat2020

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Luzon
from US$33.00
from US$14.26
from US$60.00
More Info
All reviews quality service on demand fell asleep subic bay clients therapist
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2019

I would recommend Spasify because of their 5 star service. Very professional therapists!! If you're tired from work or something Spasify is the best place for you! If you're in Subic do yourself a big favor and make an appointment for an luxurious body massage. You will be amazed with the level of service Spasify will give you. 5 star massage in Olongapo-Subic Bay Area; here you will be treated like a royalty!

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Devy Julie M
Reviewed 28 March 2019

I booked a home service massage and mani/pedi and was extremely satisfied. The staff are very accommodating and professional. Spasify's online booking system is also amazing. I will surely book again and even visit their spa soon. Thank you Spasify for your great service!

1  Thank Maris T
Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

Highly recommended for on-demand spa services. Fast, realiable, trustworrhy, professional, friendly.

Reviewed 28 March 2019

Had an amazing mother-and-son-bonding moment yesterday. We were supposed to be with the hubby, but unfortunately, he had an emergency meeting. My son and I had a great massage, we chose Swedish Massage for (60) minutes. It was too relaxing that he even fell asleep! The beds were so soft and the linens were so crisp and fresh! Though I didn't fell asleep because of all the talking, I definitely felt better after the massage. I also asked for Trugel Polish for my nails and they came out pretty! Thanks to the heart-warming service of the receptionist & therapists of Spasify! We had an exceptional relaxing experience!

Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

Olongapo’s best spa! Offers a wide selection of services plus a coworking-space-like lounge. Exceptional service from the staffs. Will definitely come back!!