All reviews ball pit nice view of the beach enjoyed our stay kiddie pool breakfast buffet gym flies amenities receptionist balcony resort wifi
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I love it here. A bit pricey but we got our money's worth. I liked everything that I see. It's a posh resort hotel. Our room with two beds has a spacious bathroom with lovely antique-style fixtures, and nice view of the beach. I'm impressed with its resto that uses ceiling fans and doesn't just rely on air-con. There were lots of flies everywhere but they light candles to get rid of them. The playground is very interesting with its water splash feature. It's so nice that they have sunbeds with umbrella on the beach. But it would have been a picture-perfect beach scene if they were arranged properly, not just in one corner.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Stayed there for Ironman Philippines. Loved the view, the amenities! Great place to relax before the race. Had sound sleep on the super-comfy large beds. The front desk staff as well as housekeeping and in the restaurant were courteous and attentive. Props to Coleen and Joan of reservations for making our check in/check out so smooth. I am looking forward to staying there again sometime! ...just two requests: 1) please add bacon to the breakfast buffet; 2) add ice cream and cakes to your menu. Thanks again, Acea, for helping me and my family have a very memorable race weekend!

Room Tip: Even if you don't get a beach-view room, the rooms in the back (where we were) were very comfortable; lots of light.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Lara P
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

First, the good ones:
- smiling, friendly staff
- convenient location (3 hrs from Makati)
- clean beach
- spacious dining area has nice views
- reasonable WiFi speed
- beautiful landscaping

Needs improvement considering the expensive hotel rate
- same breakfast of bangus, oily tocino, tapa, rice, eggs, lettuce salad, and not so fresh fruits everyday during the 4 days we were here. The food looked like galing sa carinderia. Not appetising at all.
- very few channels on cable tv
- checked in and found out the bathroom sink was draining slowly, the safety vault was not working
- on our last night we returned to our room without toilet paper, soap, complimentary water bottles. We had to call and ask for these

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Just used this resort during my visit to Subic last April 2018. Very good views of the beaches from the hotel Verandas. Nice restaurants and food. Nice facilities and pool. Excellent views. However there are many opportunities for improvements like training of Staff on Customer services. I will rate 4 stars if they are improved on my next visit.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Just check in on this Acea Hotel..very good views of the beach. Nice room designs and very good views of the beach from the restaurants.big rooms and facilities. However, many opportunities for improvements like training of staff on CUSTOMER SERVICES...!!! I will gave 4 stars on my next visit of the staff improves.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business