US$105
US$81
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$52
Agoda.com
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$82
US$51
Priceline
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$41
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$57
US$39
Priceline
Segara Villas(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$132
US$86
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$129
US$99
Agoda.com
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$90
Agoda.com
Grand Hoyah Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$31
Agoda.com
Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$40
  • Restaurant
All reviewsball pitenjoyed our staynice view of the beachkey cardsubic baybreakfast buffetfront desk staffpool areamjgymcoordinatoramenitiesplaygroundresto
Reviewed 14 January 2018

I read the reviews before we booked 3 rooms for a family vacation.and the reviews are bad, so I kinda braced myself for it. What do you know? It all turned well except for the clogged drainage at Room 201. Check in/out procedure was a breeze. The clogged drainage was addressed and fixed immediately, so all good. I just hope that they checked it before assigning the room to a guest. The buffet was full spread during breakfast, well maybe because it was a weekend. No complaints on our brekky. Add bacon next time, yes? It goes well with the waffle :)

Pool was clean and the beach, too. Area is spacious. They have a gym and play area. The ball pit is huge.

Anyway, go here before the crowd does.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank erikahkd
Reviewed 14 January 2018

PROS: We booked a deluxe room with garden view and it was spacious enough for 3 adults. The bed was comfortable and the AC functioned well. The resort facilities were nice and and has a modern ambiance. The pool and the beach were great. We had dinner at the resort's restaurant, food taste is average. I liked their Acea iced tea, it was the best for me! The resort staff were also nice and accommodating.

CONS: Rooms aren't sound proof. We can hear footsteps of guests in the second floor. I think the guests were a family with kids since we can hear them running/jumping. The drain of the shower area in our room was clogged. When we checked it was full of hair which aren't ours. Even if the lump of hair was removed, it would take a while for the water in the shower to drain. The bidet in the bathroom was also not functioning well. The breakfast buffet option was quite limited.

In general, the resort still needs a lot of improvement especially on their rooms and food service. But our our family enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a sea view
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank kams0702
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Booked two rooms here for 2 nights. We checked in late on the 1st night, arrived at the hotel at 12mn. I was preparing to take a shower, when I noticed that the water in the shower was not draining well. When I checked, THE DRAIN WAS FULL OF HAIR. Hair that is not mine, nor my husband's. That was strike 1.

Door of our room didn't close properly. Strike 2.

Next day, I went to the front desk and informed them about the hair in the drain and the faulty door. They apologized and told me that they will fix it right away. I was ready to let it all go, because the apology was sincere and the place was nice.

Told housekeeping that we will be eating out for lunch so they can comeback to clean the room at 1pm. Ran into the housekeeping staff again on my way out of the hotel and informed them AGAIN that the room is now ready to be cleaned.

When my family got back at 8pm, ROOM WAS A MESS!!!!!!! It looked the same as when we left it. Mind you, I have 4 young kids who are all tired and sleepy by this time. My children had to wait until our room was ready. STRIKE 3.

We booked 2 rooms. My mom's room SEEMED clean but it wasnt. Housekeeping just fixed the bed and took the dirty towels but didnt not replace the towels or clean the glasses/coffee mugs in the room. A mug that she drank tea from during breakfast still had the teabag inside. STRIKE 4.

So NO. Never staying here again. Nice facilities but worst service I have ever encountered. NEVER AGAIN.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
6  Thank SD F
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel has good facilities but is poorly maintained. Staff are obviously not trained, lack the most basic customer skills. It took 1.5 hours before we were able to check in.

Breakfast spread is poor. Breakfast items were pancake, hotdog, eggs and some bread. The rest are more for lunch (chicken curry, pork steak, liempo and menudo?)

If you can skip the pool or beach, go to another place as you will definitely be disappointed with the overall experience. The customer service in this place is really, really bad.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
7  Thank Mark P
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel bathroom has no face towel, hand towel and hair dryer.
Requesting for the towels and dryer took a while.

No room service from the restaurant.
When we ordered, the food took more than an hour to be served. The food is not that good either.
When the restaurant is serving buffet you won't be able to order ala carte.

Beach is okay. Hotel is expensive.
5 being the highest