Vacation Villas at Subic Homes(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$150
  • Pool
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$114
Hotels.com
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$57
US$105
US$81
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$66
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$66
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$100
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$41
Segara Villas(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$132
Segara Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Hotels.com
All reviewsball pitenjoyed our staynice view of the beachkey cardsubic baybreakfast buffetfront desk staffpool areamjgymcoordinatoramenitiesplaygroundresto
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Booked two rooms here for 2 nights. We checked in late on the 1st night, arrived at the hotel at 12mn. I was preparing to take a shower, when I noticed that the water in the shower was not draining well. When I checked, THE DRAIN WAS FULL OF HAIR. Hair that is not mine, nor my husband's. That was strike 1.

Door of our room didn't close properly. Strike 2.

Next day, I went to the front desk and informed them about the hair in the drain and the faulty door. They apologized and told me that they will fix it right away. I was ready to let it all go, because the apology was sincere and the place was nice.

Told housekeeping that we will be eating out for lunch so they can comeback to clean the room at 1pm. Ran into the housekeeping staff again on my way out of the hotel and informed them AGAIN that the room is now ready to be cleaned.

When my family got back at 8pm, ROOM WAS A MESS!!!!!!! It looked the same as when we left it. Mind you, I have 4 young kids who are all tired and sleepy by this time. My children had to wait until our room was ready. STRIKE 3.

We booked 2 rooms. My mom's room SEEMED clean but it wasnt. Housekeeping just fixed the bed and took the dirty towels but didnt not replace the towels or clean the glasses/coffee mugs in the room. A mug that she drank tea from during breakfast still had the teabag inside. STRIKE 4.

So NO. Never staying here again. Nice facilities but worst service I have ever encountered. NEVER AGAIN.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
6  Thank SD F
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel has good facilities but is poorly maintained. Staff are obviously not trained, lack the most basic customer skills. It took 1.5 hours before we were able to check in.

Breakfast spread is poor. Breakfast items were pancake, hotdog, eggs and some bread. The rest are more for lunch (chicken curry, pork steak, liempo and menudo?)

If you can skip the pool or beach, go to another place as you will definitely be disappointed with the overall experience. The customer service in this place is really, really bad.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
7  Thank Mark P
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel bathroom has no face towel, hand towel and hair dryer.
Requesting for the towels and dryer took a while.

No room service from the restaurant.
When we ordered, the food took more than an hour to be served. The food is not that good either.
When the restaurant is serving buffet you won't be able to order ala carte.

Beach is okay. Hotel is expensive.
5 being the highest

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
6  Thank conrad m
Reviewed 27 December 2017

the rate of the resort is for a 5 star however,
1. the lock on the CR inside the room is broke, they didnt repair it prior to our check in.
2. the buffet spread which they charge 800/person has only a few choices, in short its not worth it, and on a regular buffet everything displayed is included ,but for them its not. like they displayed coconut so you would think you can have the coconut, but you cant. the most worst is there are FLIES all over the buffet spread! so disgusting.
even the kids didnt like the food...
3. the beach closes early which is ok for the safety of the hotel's client , but was expecting that they clean the beach late that night or early in the morning, when i went to the beach in the morning around 9am its dirty u can see trash from yesterday like the plastic cups, used calamansi on the chair, etc
4. it takes forever for the towels (additional) to arrive our room ... like 3 room service call...

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
5  Thank Chertano
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel has nice facilities and has big pools and a nice beacfront compared to hotels in the area. Main issue is the service which is pretty bad. Calling reservation is hard and they only have a mobile phone which they do not answer, restaurant has little to offer and their breakfast buffet is limited. Room that we stayed in had a busted toilet which they never fixed. Check in and check out is an unpleasant experience. Would not recommend this place

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends