Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tin P

Surprisingly great hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 12, 2024via mobile
This hotel was recommend to us so before checking in I decided to check on the rooms first. Since I’m very particular with cleanliness and service to my surprise the rooms are very clean and spacious. Hotel staffs are well trained and very attentive to our needs. We brought our fur dog and we didn’t mind the charging fee for the stay just so they can maintain the cleanliness of the rooms. Hands down to this hotel! This hotel deserves an excellent review not only for being pet friendly but the staffs more so at the reception they are all good at what they are really assigned to do. We will defintely come back! Oh and the restaurant just beside the hotel which is the Gourmet Garage we highly recommend it, really so good! Keep up the good quality of your hotel suites! Kudos!

Tinp.
    ₱2,217
  • Priceline
2.7 km from Le Charmé Suites
View more hotels in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
All reviews outlet stores roof deck pool free sauna ktv room rooms are spacious perfect location the duty free shop pure gold the breakfast area love this hotel front office the ground floor home away from home courteous staff kiddie pool breakfast buffet teppan
Selected filters
Reviewed March 7, 2024

I stayed at the hotel for 2 days and 1
night and it was totally worth it!The room was big and luxurious. It was very clean from top to bottom and it smells amazing which soothes my mood very well. The Staff as well were very approachable and accommodating which makes my stay so smooth and easy. Breakfast also is good especially their beef tapa, it really is one of a kind. The view at the pool deck was astounding, plus their movie by the pool. I really enjoyed my stay here and would come back another time!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 7, 2024

The room is very nice. Well clean and prepared. Also, they have complimentary pastries and some. I enjoyed staying here also by availing their complimentary use of their wet floor.

They have a nice and kind staff. All of my concerns are being accommodated.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 1, 2024

As the title suggests, it has to be the no 1 worst hotel I have ever stayed in!

The rooms are rough around the edges, and showing it's age, there was a hole in the roof in the bathroom, the bath looked dirty, there were stains over the carpet and the whole place had an unclean feel about it. The corridor was full of kids riding bikes up and down and making a lot of noise, not what you need after you had spent 26 hours travelling!

The food for breakfast was just disgusting, there is no proper coffee machine or milk for that matter so you have to use the sachets of creamer, you take one sip and head for Starbucks around the front of the building!

Just avoid!

Room tip: Avoid! Oh and no bar which they say they have!?
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2024

Upon arriving at the hotel which looked good from the pictures seen while booking. That was misleading to start with. Proceeded to check in. After they spent around 5 – 10 mins looking for the booking which eventually they found. 2 rooms booked for myself and another for my friend. Was then requested for a holding deposit which is fine, but they wanted this in cash. This I didn’t have, and they wouldn’t take a credit card payment (at this point). So now checking in was complete so you would have thought. Was then told that one of the rooms was upgraded to a VIP room. Nice.
Proceeded to the rooms on the 3rd floor and was shocked once the lift door open and we came out. A children’s playground within the corridor. not only that it was nestled nicely into the corner where the corridor swept around. Both of us remarked “what the hell is that”.

I got the VIP room and guess what! right by the play area and I mean right outside the door. See picture. Not happy about that…the noise was incredible from kids screaming and using motorised play vehicles.
Went into the room and put bags etc down and thought big room …no more than 2 mins later the phone rang and was told oh we forgot to take payment for the rooms. This I thought was the opportunity to change rooms as I might have as well been in the middle of the playground at a school.
Went down to reception and request a room change due to noise…what a mistake that was.
Paid for the rooms with yes you guessed it a credit card.
Given a new room down past the play area and shown in…smaller room yup it was…Dirtier and I mean dirty. Stains on the rug which tried to blend in with the patten…or was it even more stains.
Great patch of something brown on the ceiling and just to top it all off the bed sheets also stained. The seating appeared to have been attempted to be ironed as had marks where they had left it resting and had made impression on the seat cover. The bed corners were more like foam barriers as the covering had split and all the contents were now acting as bumpers.
Took the decision to make a room change back to the VIP room as could just shut the door and hope the kids would not be making the noise all day and night.
Next morning, we both went to have breakfast which I can only describe as possibly the strangest dark brown meat on rice. My friend tried it and took one bite and that was that. Then what looked like a rubberised egg was presented to each of us. Off to Starbucks we went.
Went out for the day and came back in the early evening to yes, the screaming playground. Ignored this and then went out again for some food. Came back Kids had gone to bed.
Bedtime arrived and in the middle of the night I had to visit the bathroom. Not quite awake I went in and on the way out, eyes now working spotted a little friend on the floor waving it legs about.
Took photo as I booked the room for myself only. {see photo)
Spent the rest of the night up awake as wasn’t sure if my friend had some mates over for night party.

Checked out in the morning …totally avoid this place if you.
1. Don’t like kids playing right outside your door.
2. Want to eat the breakfast
3. Think that they might have a bar
4. Have visits from wildlife at night.

Room tip: totally avoid this place
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2023

I stayed with my family early before Christmas and during week end,since our first time to stay in these hotel i expect
a busy day and occupied staff but thankful that it went smooth
Fcility:
Spacious,carpeted clean rooms,floor to ceiling windows (but no view)black out curtains,comfortable soft beds,large sensored bathroom with a bath tub,room amenities,touch screen lights and ac controller and so on.
Those kids play area and a toys is a plus.
Service:
Firstly i wanted to make a credit to the staff that caters for us during our stay,from the lady with short hair on the front desk,Mr Dennis of HK,Jemar of FnB and for the countless staff that never waivered of giving those extra mile and smile of service.
From check-in which they gave us the room much earlier and the seamless check-out.
My hat is off for you guys who are willing to go beyond and above of your standard service.
For the HK team that was quick to bring us our request,security whose always ready to assist and FnB that making sure you have the comfortable spot and moment on the rstaurant.
My only concern is that the area sorrounding the pool at the roofdeck besides those who are no covered with the blue rubber mats are so inviting for a major accident as what happened on my son,those floor tiles that you used is so slippery that even me on my dry shoes is having diffiiculty navigating,
As long as you dont replace it you be always prone to accidents no matter how all those lifeguards makes their best to remind patrons and prevent the situation.
Overall its a great and memorable stay specially with my kids who is raring to comeback.

Date of stay: December 2023