All reviews game of thrones roof deck pool spinning bikes bike rack milk tea outlet stores boutique hotel front office location is great spacious room place to stay subic bay vr teppan instagram adidas staycation
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Super friendly staff and very clean rooms.I liked the gym,spa,milk tea and VR room. They treat you like family here and would go an extra mile just to make your stay extra special.I would like to recommend the front office for a job well done.Keep up the good work and more power!!!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Marlo C, Manager at Le Charme Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for such a wonderful and valuable review. We are delighted to know that you had a great time during your stay. We hope to accommodate you again. You have to try our wall climbing facility next time when the weather is good. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

The room was very spacious. The amenities were superb. Breakfast was the best. Bikes are even allowed to be parked inside the hotel rooms. They have a rack specifically designed for bikes. The pool was with a good view of mountainside of Subic.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Marlo C, Manager at Le Charme Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback. It is our aim to provide our guests with the best facilities and services. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Very classy ambiance, reasonable price, very friendly and helpfull staff. I definitely would recommend this place for family and friends. And also as a big bonus, they cook the food infront of you, yummy...

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you very much for your recommendation! Such reviews really motivate and inspire our staff. We are happy to know that you had a great stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The first time I stayed af Le Charme, I was with my mom and sibs. This wonderful jewel of a hotel came as such a pleasant surprise. My family and I wanted to stay somewhere in Bataan for a weekend adventure, but since no resort was to our liking, we ended up in Subic and at Le Charme. The staff - from the guard to the front office to the housekeeping - were all so friendly and accommodating- even of our bordering-on-demanding requests :)

I was so happy that a week or two later, I stayed there again- this time with my friend. Once again, they did not disappoint.

I would recommend this hotel not just for its great location (near Royal Duty Free and Puregold), nor only for its spacious rooms and beds, but most of all for the unfailingly great service.

Great job!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you very much for the kind words! Providing you the best quality of service is our utmost priority. Thank you for always choosing us and we hope to accommodate you again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Am not sure if it is a new hotel but it feels like it. It is sparkling clean. Parking is not a problem. Location is ideal since it is near Royal Duty Free, Puregold, Nike and Adidas outlet stores and quick service restaurants.

The lobby had a Game of Thrones motif. The staff at the Reception are very helpful and capable.

The room I got had a king size bed, office desk, sofa and flat screen TV. Bathroom has a bathtub where I enjoyed a hot soak after a long day. Whether it’s for business or for pleasure, this room is perfect.

Breakfast was very filling. I even brought some fruits back to my room.

Perfect place to stay in Subic!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Marlo C, Manager at Le Charme Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

We are so delighted to hear from you! Thank you for your wonderful feedback and we are glad that you had a great time. We look forward to your next visit. More amenities for you to enjoy when you get back.