All reviews rooftop pool boutique hotel location is great spacious room vr teppan gym duty pros cons tub pillows towels
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Very classy ambiance, reasonable price, very friendly and helpfull staff. I definitely would recommend this place for family and friends. And also as a big bonus, they cook the food infront of you, yummy...

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Marlo C, Manager at Le Charme Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you very much for your recommendation! Such reviews really motivate and inspire our staff. We are happy to know that you had a great stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The first time I stayed af Le Charme, I was with my mom and sibs. This wonderful jewel of a hotel came as such a pleasant surprise. My family and I wanted to stay somewhere in Bataan for a weekend adventure, but since no resort was to our liking, we ended up in Subic and at Le Charme. The staff - from the guard to the front office to the housekeeping - were all so friendly and accommodating- even of our bordering-on-demanding requests :)

I was so happy that a week or two later, I stayed there again- this time with my friend. Once again, they did not disappoint.

I would recommend this hotel not just for its great location (near Royal Duty Free and Puregold), nor only for its spacious rooms and beds, but most of all for the unfailingly great service.

Great job!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Thank you very much for the kind words! Providing you the best quality of service is our utmost priority. Thank you for always choosing us and we hope to accommodate you again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Am not sure if it is a new hotel but it feels like it. It is sparkling clean. Parking is not a problem. Location is ideal since it is near Royal Duty Free, Puregold, Nike and Adidas outlet stores and quick service restaurants.

The lobby had a Game of Thrones motif. The staff at the Reception are very helpful and capable.

The room I got had a king size bed, office desk, sofa and flat screen TV. Bathroom has a bathtub where I enjoyed a hot soak after a long day. Whether it’s for business or for pleasure, this room is perfect.

Breakfast was very filling. I even brought some fruits back to my room.

Perfect place to stay in Subic!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Marlo C, Manager at Le Charme Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

We are so delighted to hear from you! Thank you for your wonderful feedback and we are glad that you had a great time. We look forward to your next visit. More amenities for you to enjoy when you get back.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

It's a quaint hotel situated near the Subic Convention Center, but behind it is the Royal Duty Free. They have the most spacious hallways I have seen in a hotel and they have very friendly staff. I also like their dining area, where we'd usually have our breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Mimi T
Marlo C, Manager at Le Charme Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

We are glad to know you had a great stay. We appreciate that you took time to review our property. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to accommodate you again soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel at the last minute and it was a great choice. Clean hotel and I was happy with the spacious room, comfortable bed and great toiletries. Our room had a bath tub and I appreciate that there is still a separate shower area. I would really love to try the pool but we didn’t have time.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for the kind and wonderful review. We hope you'll be able to enjoy our swimming pool on your next visit. We are happy to know that you had a great stay with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!