US$85
US$59
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$57
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$130
US$115
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$52
Agoda.com
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$82
US$48
Priceline
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$40
Segara Villas(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$125
US$86
Agoda.com
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
Segara Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$100
Orbitz.com
Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooftop poolboutique hotellocation is greatspacious roomvrteppangymdutyprosconstubpillowstowels
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The first time I stayed af Le Charme, I was with my mom and sibs. This wonderful jewel of a hotel came as such a pleasant surprise. My family and I wanted to stay somewhere in Bataan for a weekend adventure, but since no resort was to our liking, we ended up in Subic and at Le Charme. The staff - from the guard to the front office to the housekeeping - were all so friendly and accommodating- even of our bordering-on-demanding requests :)

I was so happy that a week or two later, I stayed there again- this time with my friend. Once again, they did not disappoint.

I would recommend this hotel not just for its great location (near Royal Duty Free and Puregold), nor only for its spacious rooms and beds, but most of all for the unfailingly great service.

Great job!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Marlo C, Manager at Le Charme Suites, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you very much for the kind words! Providing you the best quality of service is our utmost priority. Thank you for always choosing us and we hope to accommodate you again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Am not sure if it is a new hotel but it feels like it. It is sparkling clean. Parking is not a problem. Location is ideal since it is near Royal Duty Free, Puregold, Nike and Adidas outlet stores and quick service restaurants.

The lobby had a Game of Thrones motif. The staff at the Reception are very helpful and capable.

The room I got had a king size bed, office desk, sofa and flat screen TV. Bathroom has a bathtub where I enjoyed a hot soak after a long day. Whether it’s for business or for pleasure, this room is perfect.

Breakfast was very filling. I even brought some fruits back to my room.

Perfect place to stay in Subic!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2018

It's a quaint hotel situated near the Subic Convention Center, but behind it is the Royal Duty Free. They have the most spacious hallways I have seen in a hotel and they have very friendly staff. I also like their dining area, where we'd usually have our breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Mimi T
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel at the last minute and it was a great choice. Clean hotel and I was happy with the spacious room, comfortable bed and great toiletries. Our room had a bath tub and I appreciate that there is still a separate shower area. I would really love to try the pool but we didn’t have time.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2018

This is our second time staying at this hotel and I should say, they never fail to please us.
There has been a lot of improvements since our last visit. They now have a Spa with sauna and Jacuzzi, also have a virtual reality game room which is really fun! At breakfast, guests were serenaded by staff with a special song number accompanied by ukulele which is so cool. Then the manager took effort to mingle with every guest table to greet and say hi. Staff here were amazing. Seems like they enjoy serving guests. One of the reasons we came back are the management and staff. They know how to take care of their guests. You will definitely feel at home. Kudos to all the staff specially to front desk. Check in was kind of delayed due to high occupancy but you will not notice the time because they will allow you to go around and check the facilities and amenities while waiting for your room. Security is highly maintained. CCTV cameras all over the building even at the parking area. Fast internet connection. The room is big. Quite expensive though. Overall, good experience.
This is our second home in Subic Bay.

Room Tip: Twin rooms are good for family
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family