Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bayfront Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Grand Harbour Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Mango Valley Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Vista Marina Hotel and Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
  • Breakfast included
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Bay Travelers Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
All reviewsgrand ballroomwe booked a family roomroom phonecovered parkinghot and cold showerkiddie poolsound systemcourteous staffwalking distanceplain ricestone's throwwatermelonother hotelscorned beefwhole familyworth the pricein house
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2017

The conference was in the Grand Ballroom of this boutique hotel. The entrance was not very grand coming directly from the carpark where the parking spaces were a bit tight. The ballroom itself was ok, good airconditioning, stable sound system, wide screen and projector worked perfectly. The food service was generous and just right. The totel itself looks old. The restrooms could use better maintenance.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Amidst the long weekends in August 2017, we booked a family room two weeks prior because I knew it would be fully-booked soon. The website and pictures were pretty accurate. The staff responded immediately both through text and email.

When we get there, the staff was just as amazing in person as they were online.

Everything you may want from a get-away was here. Room is comfortable, cozy with hot and cold shower (this is important to me because I have a 68-year old and a 4-year old with me). The hotel was complete of amenities, too, the highlight of which was their swimming pools. A lifeguard was constantly present. I liked him because he was really doing his job. He was specially observant towards kids and cautious towards the symptoms of hypothermia.

Their swimming pools were clean, too. My only recommendation is that they should be more strict with guests not wearing appropriate swimming attire. I saw some kids jumping out of their cars and directly to the pools. They were not reprimanded. The pool water was cold, too, (cold not cool).

Nick's Restaurant was amazing. Because of the influx of guests, the staff were very busy but it didn't stop them from smiling and being respectful. Even towards teens, the staff were smiling and courteous. The food was delicious, even if the variety was limited. But it was quality over quantity.

Seorabeol is situation in Waterfront, Freeport Zone, an amazing location if you want to see something different. There are other restaurants in the area and if you walk a few meters away, you would see the captivating sea and mountains. Local ambulant vendors abound with trinkets and souvenirs. These items are cheaper (plus I know I help my fellows by buying their products).

All inquiries would be answered by its abled staff which can be contacted in their website.

Room Tip: Book rooms two weeks before. Family Rooms (good for 6-8 persons) are located only at the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Vernadette F
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

this is our 3rd time here we choose this hotel first because of the good service staff are polite 2nd they have pool 3rd the place is near the restaurant , beach and prce is not that expensive room
is big air con is in good condition bathroom is big with amenities . breakfast is plated at that time i like their bangus dinner is buffet food is good especially chopsuey . sorry i don't have pictures . but i have all the happy memories always . congrats to the staff crew management of seorabeol grand leisure hotel

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Angelee R
Reviewed July 17, 2017

This place was a joy to stay at. From the moment we walked into the main lobby, we were greeted warmly by the front desk and other employees. We checked into our room, then proceeded to have lunch. It was fantastic. The kids and I enjoyed the pool and spent a few hours swimming. We then showered up(the bathrooms were very clean), then proceeded to have dinner, which was also fantastic. You are walking distance to view the sea, and saw an amazing sunset. The beds were very comfortable, but there wasn't much noise from the other guests swimming in the pool. The breakfast was also well made, where you can have either Filipino style or American.

I highly recommend staying here, as it was a slice of paradise.

Room Tip: If you like to be pool side, request a room by the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Reggie M
MBK_Subic, General Manager at Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Thank you for the very kind review Sir Reggie M. We are very humbled to read all your comments but glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We hope to see you again. Regards to the entire family.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

Actually, I would like to give this hotel a 5 rating but just because of that 1 flaw, I won't! We already arrived here 3PM because we were late, and yet our room still isn't ready and we still have to wait for 20 more minutes! Considering their check in time is at 2PM! What the hell did they do hours before 3PM????? It's terrible! We are actually in a hurry because we have a 4PM schedule in Inflatable Island. I just can't help it, but it really did made me mad at them! I don't wanna rush myself changing clothes and packing things. It would be okay if it'r our fault that we are late, but their service on that part was very very disappointing!

Hooo! Okay, anyway, other than that, the hotel was very cute and comfortable. I loved the food in Nicco's restaurant. Oh, thanks we had surprise free dinner for two. Food was great! Pool is clean. Our room is spacious, clean, and comfortable. We had a nice view from our room, so it's a bit relaxing. All in all, their small and cute hotel was just nice. Just their service should be improved.

Room Tip: Request a room with a pool view, you'll have a private balcony. Well, that's the only side of the hotel which has a nice view
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your input Ma'am rejeandp.
First, please accept our apology for the delay on your check-in. We are sure you did not enjoy the hassle going to Inflatable rushing. This is the reason the hotel do not really encourage late check-outs because we want to release the rooms to the new occupant on time. However, checking the system showed that your room release was delayed because the previous occupant unfortunately suffered a medical emergency that we could not rush.
Stil we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for the very kind rating despite this experience.