“weekend get away”

Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

this is our 3rd time here we choose this hotel first because of the good service staff are polite 2nd they have pool 3rd the place is near the restaurant , beach and prce is not that expensive room
is big air con is in good condition bathroom is big with amenities . breakfast is plated at that time i like their bangus dinner is buffet food is good especially chopsuey . sorry i don't have pictures . but i have all the happy memories always . congrats to the staff crew management of seorabeol grand leisure hotel

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Angelee R

Reviewed July 17, 2017

This place was a joy to stay at. From the moment we walked into the main lobby, we were greeted warmly by the front desk and other employees. We checked into our room, then proceeded to have lunch. It was fantastic. The kids and I enjoyed the pool and spent a few hours swimming. We then showered up(the bathrooms were very clean), then proceeded to have dinner, which was also fantastic. You are walking distance to view the sea, and saw an amazing sunset. The beds were very comfortable, but there wasn't much noise from the other guests swimming in the pool. The breakfast was also well made, where you can have either Filipino style or American.

I highly recommend staying here, as it was a slice of paradise.

Room Tip: If you like to be pool side, request a room by the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Reggie M
MBK_Subic, General Manager at Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Thank you for the very kind review Sir Reggie M. We are very humbled to read all your comments but glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We hope to see you again. Regards to the entire family.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

Actually, I would like to give this hotel a 5 rating but just because of that 1 flaw, I won't! We already arrived here 3PM because we were late, and yet our room still isn't ready and we still have to wait for 20 more minutes! Considering their check in time is at 2PM! What the hell did they do hours before 3PM????? It's terrible! We are actually in a hurry because we have a 4PM schedule in Inflatable Island. I just can't help it, but it really did made me mad at them! I don't wanna rush myself changing clothes and packing things. It would be okay if it'r our fault that we are late, but their service on that part was very very disappointing!

Hooo! Okay, anyway, other than that, the hotel was very cute and comfortable. I loved the food in Nicco's restaurant. Oh, thanks we had surprise free dinner for two. Food was great! Pool is clean. Our room is spacious, clean, and comfortable. We had a nice view from our room, so it's a bit relaxing. All in all, their small and cute hotel was just nice. Just their service should be improved.

Room Tip: Request a room with a pool view, you'll have a private balcony. Well, that's the only side o...
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your input Ma'am rejeandp.
First, please accept our apology for the delay on your check-in. We are sure you did not enjoy the hassle going to Inflatable rushing. This is the reason the hotel do not really encourage late check-outs because we want to release the rooms to the new occupant on time. However, checking the system showed that your room release was delayed because the previous occupant unfortunately suffered a medical emergency that we could not rush.
Stil we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for the very kind rating despite this experience.

Reviewed June 1, 2017

My fiance and I stayed here after staying at the Reef hotel because it was less expensive, and also had a pool. The pool is the nicest thing about this hotel.

The building and rooms are outdated and the bath room was pretty dirty looking.

The staff was friendly, and I honestly do not remember how good the wifi was. The location is pretty good being close to the center of Subic bay.

Room Tip: Many of the rooms have a view of the pool
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
MBK_Subic, Manager at Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Thank you for the review Sir David B. We appreciate you trying to help us improve our services and facilities by raising these concerns which we intend to look deep into.

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

I did not stay here but the way their reservations staff act, there's no way I would consider this hotel in any of our future visits to Subic. I supposedly would book three rooms for two nights so I requested the male reservation staff to email me a copy of the hotel voucher with the hotel's bank details. I waited for a day and called them again the following morning to remind the staff to send me the voucher. I waited until the afternoon for them to send the voucher but I received none. I called them the third time and another male staff was clueless about my request. I ended up not booking the three rooms and thankful that I got a better hotel within the boardwalk area with prompt reservations officers. Boo!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
9  Thank wandermomcc

We are very sorry that you had such experience.

Thank you for your feedback.