Vacation Villas at Subic Homes(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$150
  • Pool
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$129
US$118
Hotels.com
US$105
US$81
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$52
Agoda.com
Segara Villas(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$133
Hotels.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$41
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$82
US$51
Priceline
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$57
US$39
Priceline
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$90
Agoda.com
Segara Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 07/23
US$103
All reviewsgrand ballroomwe booked a family roomroom phonecovered parkinghot and cold showersound systemcourteous staffplain ricewalking distancestone's throwwatermeloncorned beefworth the pricein housepleasant staywaterfront roadfreeport zone
Reviewed 17 July 2017

This place was a joy to stay at. From the moment we walked into the main lobby, we were greeted warmly by the front desk and other employees. We checked into our room, then proceeded to have lunch. It was fantastic. The kids and I enjoyed the pool and spent a few hours swimming. We then showered up(the bathrooms were very clean), then proceeded to have dinner, which was also fantastic. You are walking distance to view the sea, and saw an amazing sunset. The beds were very comfortable, but there wasn't much noise from the other guests swimming in the pool. The breakfast was also well made, where you can have either Filipino style or American.

I highly recommend staying here, as it was a slice of paradise.

Room Tip: If you like to be pool side, request a room by the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Reggie M
MBK_Subic, General Manager at Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you for the very kind review Sir Reggie M. We are very humbled to read all your comments but glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We hope to see you again. Regards to the entire family.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Actually, I would like to give this hotel a 5 rating but just because of that 1 flaw, I won't! We already arrived here 3PM because we were late, and yet our room still isn't ready and we still have to wait for 20 more minutes! Considering their check in time is at 2PM! What the hell did they do hours before 3PM????? It's terrible! We are actually in a hurry because we have a 4PM schedule in Inflatable Island. I just can't help it, but it really did made me mad at them! I don't wanna rush myself changing clothes and packing things. It would be okay if it'r our fault that we are late, but their service on that part was very very disappointing!

Hooo! Okay, anyway, other than that, the hotel was very cute and comfortable. I loved the food in Nicco's restaurant. Oh, thanks we had surprise free dinner for two. Food was great! Pool is clean. Our room is spacious, clean, and comfortable. We had a nice view from our room, so it's a bit relaxing. All in all, their small and cute hotel was just nice. Just their service should be improved.

Room Tip: Request a room with a pool view, you'll have a private balcony. Well, that's the only side of the hotel which has a nice view
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your input Ma'am rejeandp.
First, please accept our apology for the delay on your check-in. We are sure you did not enjoy the hassle going to Inflatable rushing. This is the reason the hotel do not really encourage late check-outs because we want to release the rooms to the new occupant on time. However, checking the system showed that your room release was delayed because the previous occupant unfortunately suffered a medical emergency that we could not rush.
Stil we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for the very kind rating despite this experience.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

My fiance and I stayed here after staying at the Reef hotel because it was less expensive, and also had a pool. The pool is the nicest thing about this hotel.

The building and rooms are outdated and the bath room was pretty dirty looking.

The staff was friendly, and I honestly do not remember how good the wifi was. The location is pretty good being close to the center of Subic bay.

Room Tip: Many of the rooms have a view of the pool
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
MBK_Subic, Manager at Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you for the review Sir David B. We appreciate you trying to help us improve our services and facilities by raising these concerns which we intend to look deep into.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

I did not stay here but the way their reservations staff act, there's no way I would consider this hotel in any of our future visits to Subic. I supposedly would book three rooms for two nights so I requested the male reservation staff to email me a copy of the hotel voucher with the hotel's bank details. I waited for a day and called them again the following morning to remind the staff to send me the voucher. I waited until the afternoon for them to send the voucher but I received none. I called them the third time and another male staff was clueless about my request. I ended up not booking the three rooms and thankful that I got a better hotel within the boardwalk area with prompt reservations officers. Boo!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
9  Thank wandermomcc

We are very sorry that you had such experience.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Reserved two rooms with friends of ours for the weekend. Closet light won't turn off properly coz the closet doors were misaligned and won't close. The room wasn't conducive for privacy as the headboard and bed needed oil. Hotel WiFi only at the inplace restaurant. Parking cumbersome due to hotel location and overflow is first come first served parking only. Extra toiletries had additional charges too. Can't say I recommend unless you just want a no frills accommodation. The breakfast at Nicco's resto was very fulfilling!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Dennis D
MBK_Subic, General Manager at Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Thank you Sir Dennis D for your input.

We shall look closely on all your concerns.

Best regards.