We had our organizational 2-day planning in this hotel and Im happy to say that overall ithis botique hotel was a pleasant stay.
1. We were welcomed by a friendly, courteous staff, complete with a welcome banner prominently displayed in front of their hotel. (Super like!)
2. The rooms were cozy, well kept and housekeeping cleaned it daily, with basic room supplies and ammenities( strong water pressure with hot shower, strong aircon, clean towels, with free water bottles and cofee/tea)
3. Our meeting room iwas pleasantly quiet even it was beside the lobby with people
4. Very accessible to shops and entertainment areas, as it was inside the freeport zone.
5. Food is ok, with large servings and nice presentations.
1. With Limited parking for just 10 cars, otherwise you will be forced to use the public parking outside the hotel with no roofing.
2. With small standard rooms, not enough to move comfortably around.
3. Toilet was outside the meeting room, that we really have to exert effort in going out of the room during pees.
4. Limited food choices in buffet breakfast and in alacarte menu
5. No in-house spa services, and had to bite the high price for an in-room message service from another hotel's spa service staff, moonlighting in this hotel.
6. Weak wifi inside the room
7. No nature views can be seen in rooms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Home and Event Venue in Subic Bay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.