“Perfect for Family!”

Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel
Reviewed January 4, 2016

My family are always on the go and I'm having my yearly vacation for the holidays. We had an impromptu drive to Subic as we decided to look for a place to relax. After reading reviews and wazing up to Waterfront Road, this is the first resort that we've seen. The price on their leaflets are correct and we booked the superior room.

Room is huge, with all the amenities that we need: fridge, bathtub (kids love it), 2 queen size beds, plenty of power outlets, a mini sala, mini dining table for two and a cabinet. Bathroom includes towels so you don't need to worry if you left one at home. Wifi is strong.

Pool is reallly BIG! and the kids loved it! We loved it too. The lifeguard is also attentive to our needs.

Overall, everything's okay, although the only thing that they need to improve is the smell of the room. It doesn't smell cigarette but it smells like a dead rat or something.

Room Tip: select 2nd floor, pool view.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
Seorabeol G, Manager at Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2016

Thank you for your kind feedback Ma'am Vange. All your inputs are well noted and we look forward to having you again.

Reviewed December 30, 2015 via mobile

Why am I requesting for the people here to give accurate information? Well, here's my story.

I was able to book the Superior Queen room with Seorabeol 2 weeks before our actual check in date. I am hoping that I could get a cheaper rate if I call to them directly. I called in the morning and the woman on the other line was accommodating. upon checking through their website, the Superior queen room (which could accommodate 4 persons) is still available. It was confirmed by the receptionist, and I was informed that it costs around 4850 and includes 2 buffet breakfasts. Since we have an additional person, I've asked if how much will it cost to have an additional bed; its 850 including the buffet breakfast; while the other 2 persons could avail of a regular breakfast meal or buffet meal as well. After requesting to "pencil book" us for the meantime (as I also need to confirm and inform my family re this), the receptionist also mentioned that she'll be sending their bank details through SMS, for the 50% dp. After confirming and finalizing everything, I called again in the afternoon. No one picks up the phone (I am calling their Globe and Smart line). after calling them several times I tried to call their landline and was able to talk with the same person. While I am happily informing her that we'll be booking the room and asking for their bank details, she retracted everything that she said that the Superior Queen room is not available, instead she corrected me that she is referring to the Deluxe Queen which can only accommodate 2pax! Unbelievable! Anyway, I was able to still book the room through Agoda, with a higher rate. They have 3 available Superior Queen rooms in Agoda after telling me that there is no available room for us. Well, she could've said that it is reserved for Agoda Users/Bookers only instead of lying.

Lastly, when we checked in, The receptionist gave me 2 buffet breakfast coupons. I again asked if we could order regular breakfast meal in the restaurant and she said Yes. The next morning and we (4 of us) are about to have our breakfast; we found out that we can only have the buffet breakfast which costs 385 each, and we cannot order for a regular breakfast meal; contradicting to what the Receptionist told me through phone and when I checked in. So yes, I really have TRUST issues with Seorabeol.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Lesley B

Thank you Ma'am Leslie for raising this concern. We apologize for the miscommunication and assure you that the management will look very carefully on this concern.

Reviewed November 21, 2015 via mobile

Our first visit was in 2014 then this month. I can say all defects seen before were already addressed. The staff are very nice, booking and check outs are hassle free and pool is getting better and nicer :)

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Noemi V

You are very kind Ma'am Noemi. Management is really serious on addressing all the constructive feedback we receive and your affirmation is important to us. Thank you very much.

Reviewed November 19, 2015 via mobile

After making inquiries in about 5 hotels around Subic...we chose to stay in Seorabeol...we paid in cash...we were told check-in was at 2pm...at 1:30pm we arrived in the hotel...I asked the manager if we can check in early...we were told to wait because the room was not ready yet...at 2pm..we were again told to wait because it was not yet 2pm on their clock (huh! Kelangan talaga i-sync?!?)...we were given a room on the third floor because the rooms on the second floor were all reserved (what? We already paid and we were already there)...we asked for their list of reservations and that manager was not able to show us anything...she kept on arguing with me (manager talaga to? She doesn't even know how to respect her customers)...we ended up getting a refund and transferring to another hotel...we're not going back there ever! And the manager's name? Donna Maclang or whatever! She should get a refresher course on hotel management and custumer service!!!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank HGrace D

We apologize for this unfortunate incident Ma'am Grace. Review of your reservation details though shows that your booking came as a walk-in inquiring on November 19 arround 1:30pm. Unfortunately the hotel is already fully booked from Nov 17-20th due to the NCR Holiday declaration for APEC. Further, you were offered the hotel buffer. Buffer is the last room hotel's hold during peak days. This room is only released by hotel managements when everyone has already checked in. Given these, we regret that we really could not offer you anymore options since all rooms have been occupied as early as Nov 17 prior to you walking in on the 19th and we only had the remaining buffer at that time. Still we regret that you had to go through this experience in the hotel.

Reviewed November 2, 2015

Stayed here twice as we always visit Subic for family trip. It has big spacious room, no elevator, nice pool side view, with free breakfast buffet (I think depends on the season because one of our trip, we only have a set meal breakfast). The pool is nice and our kids enjoyed it. Good location if you want to walk along seaside and nearby bars.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family

We honor you for such very positive feedback Sir Jedella. Thank you.