Grande Island Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
See available hotels
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Acea Subic Bay(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
  • Breakfast included
Vista Marina Hotel and Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Grand Harbour Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Bayfront Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2016

I have been in the place for our 2015 Company summer outing ans I must say the rooms are nice, the place is great as it is really huge! A very nice hide out from the everyday city life. The place is too big, but the mini "golf cars" I am not sure what those are called don't often drive around the resort making one wait for over 30 mins before he gets picked up if he wishes to go to the pool area etc. Since the are is too big and if your room is located at the far end side of the island then it will be impossible to walk all the way to the pool area or the central area of the area under the scorching heat of the sun. So you'd end up really waiting which is a waste of time. The cottages are located in the beach front which is perfect, you'll love the morning view, however please watch out for the baby jellyfish, there are millions and millions super tiny jellyfish to a point that we became scared of swimming. Over all, place is good!

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rona M
Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

I've been here 5years ago, and I can still remember how much I enjoyed this place. Going there is a great adventure, you have to ride a boat (or ship, or whatever you call it) to get to the Island. Once you get there, you'll start feeling relaxed. Breathing fresh air, seeing a magnificent view paired with delicious food. Everything was perfect.
I want to go back to this place again and again!

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Maria Ana O
Reviewed March 3, 2016

The staff is just friendly and accommodating. I asked for an extra pillow and they gave it to me at no charge. :) I also asked for a bottle of water sent to me and the staff who helped was quick enough to my aid.

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed February 22, 2016 via mobile

This is a place to chill :) the island is quite old and so as the facilities but the rooms are huge and welcoming especially in the beach side view. Soooooo relaxing Food is a bit pricey but I must say everything is so tasty! You can eat at their resto in the beach or via room service. Staff are accomodating and polite as well.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Serafilia
Reviewed December 30, 2015

This is a nice place to escape reality. The amenities are not yet developed but it's worth the price. The staffs were great and my favorite part was the historical tour around the island. It's like walking in the morning while learning. What I hate is the food they serve.

But I need to applaud the staffs! And yes, you should be careful when you go swimming in their beach during low tide.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family