Subic Bay Venezia Hotel
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$153
  • Breakfast included
Le Charme Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$165
US$109
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$129
US$97
Agoda.com
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$67
US$53
Agoda.com
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$122
Travelocity
Vista Marina Hotel and Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$49
Agoda.com
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$46
Agoda.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$46
Travelocity
Mango Valley Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$50
TripAdvisor
Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$42
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewssubic baystandard roomfamily suiteroom rates are very reasonablevenetian themeaccommodating hotelclassy hotelcold showerchristmas vacationpersonal refharbour pointprovide towelsrestful sleepxtremely xpressoclean bathroomswimming pool isfree buffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here because I was able to purchase a voucher at the travel expo at a discount.

PROs
VERY comfortable beds and pillows.
Rain shower was awesome

CONs
Their family suite was HUGE but has no windows
Their room lighting was too dim and when you turn them off, they don't completely turn off and its such a drag to sleep with the lights slightly turned on and you can't do anything about it.
The lobby is adjacent to the casino and creepy people hang out at the lobby.

My stay was comfortable and i would stay here again if its discounted.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
VeneziaHotel168, Resident Manager at Subic Bay Venezia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2016

Dear Sir Sunkissedguy,

Thank you for sharing your positive review of Subic Bay Venezia Hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are happy to hear the positive comments regarding the VERY comfortable beds and pillows and you find the rain shower an awesome experience. Thank you for your feedback regarding lighting that doesn't turn off. We shall look into it immediately.

Again, Thank you and we are excited to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed September 29, 2016

Nice room with air , fridge & coffee / tea etc
Good food at reasonable prices . Well stocked bar but with the exception of beer , very expencive , A bottle of white wine , 1000p .
A 10 min walk gets u to Robinsons mall where I purchased 3 bottles of a better quality for 950p
But the bigger surprise , I asked for an extra pillow & they wanted 50p per night.
I could not belive it & told them what they could do with their pillow.
To get there from manila , catch the Victoria bus line to Subic terminal then a 10 min trike to the Freeport border , cost 100p
Change to a taxi . taxi do not have meter just a flat rate to various places , in this case 150p from the border to the hotel.
I considered going to Zubic park but decided not to when I discovered the taxi was 430p each way plus 450p entry.
I felt 1300p to look at some animals was too much
The museum was closed for renovations so not much achieved during my visit

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
VeneziaHotel168, Resident Manager at Subic Bay Venezia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

Dear Madam geoffa557,

We are happy to hear the positive comments regarding the room set up and for the good food at reasonable prices.

We are looking forward in seeing you again in your next visit in Subic Bay.

Reviewed September 26, 2016

I made ocular inspection at Subic Bay Venezia Hotel about 2 years ago. Although I specially liked the 5 star ambiance of the room and nice furnitures, we chose not to book our guests here because there was no swimmingpool back then.

FINALLY they have a swimming pool which I think is great for our regular clients who travel mostly with children :) So my husband and I finally had a chance to try their standard room last July 2016. I MUST say , we both had a good sleep because the mattress of the bed is really comfortable. The aircon unit was working very well :) I liked having a work table which suits me well because I work with my laptop during trips :) Amazingly, even the standard room has a dresser. The lighting is a little dim, but I guess it was intentional to give the nice room ambiance :) I shouldn't fail to mention that their standard room is big for a standard room :)

As a tour planner and coordinator, I give importance to the customer service of hotels we CAREFULLY select as travel partners for our guests. I don;t also often make reviews (Only when I am PLEASED with the customer service).

First time I booked as a walk-in even without telling that I was a travel agent, their front desks were all friendly and accommodating. I had to bargain because we were not supposed to stay overnight :) Thanks for Mr. Aries for being pleasant and accommodating with our requests :) You meet any staff on any floor, all of them would give a sincere smile and greet you good morning or good afternoon , making you feel they are happy with what they are doing :)

Because I was a SATISFIED guest who was made to feel at home with caring and accommodating staff, I brought my parents and sister and nephew last September 17 to 18 2016. I booked them a Deluxe Room (only because the Superior or Family Room was no longer available) while my husband this time tried to stay in a Deluxe Room. The room was spacious with a KING BED and a couch, work table, personal refrigerator, and of course flat-screen TV . It was more spacious than the standard of course :)

This time I was travelling with my Senior parents and a toddler so I requested for rooms on the ground floor which Manager Ms. Flor did not hesitate to give. So finally , we checked-in, and as soon as we entered their doorman, guard, and bellboys were all helpful and smiling :) Checking-in was a breeze and all our requests were granted. The roomboy or the staff in - charge to ensure we have what we need NOTICED we have seniors with us and without asking he provided a TABO (hehe) since there was no bidet :)

Next day I forced my sister to let her baby swim in the pool, and the pool staff, prepared a table and 2 chairs and gave 2 fresh towels as soon as we arrived the pool area :)

I CANNOT ASK FOR MORE :) Sure, there were some downside like there was NO lift, but hey you can always ask for rooms on the ground if you are travelling with seniors and children. If you are still strong and able then , make the sacrifice to just climb the stairs afterall the climb is not steep :) The building is not very new compared to other properties in the area but everything is well-maintained, I CAN ATTEST that among all hotels where we have stayed in Subic Bay, this has by far the best room amenities and ambiance :) MOST OF ALL, what more can you ask if you feel MOST WELCOME as soon as you enter its premises ?

Thank you especially to Ms. Flor for granting all our requests, all the front desk staff (Ms. Ethel and Cel, the others I forgot their names) :), to Kuya Mestizo in charge of the pool, and to Aries (in charge of our rooms) for making our family trip memorable :)

I hope you won't change and all other guests will experience the same thing & for sure your guests will keep coming back and keep referring you to their friends and relatives :) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)

Room Tip: Superior Rooms ideal for parents with 2 Children
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank Philippine-Day-Tours
VeneziaHotel168, Resident Manager at Subic Bay Venezia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Dear Philippine-Day-Tours,

Thank you for not just taking time to write about your positive review of Subic Bay Venezia Hotel but most of all pretty much summarizing with keen & precise details the upgrades that we made since last year.

The upgrades that we did... change of a/c, change of carpet to tiles, change of furniture, putting up a gym & swimming pool with jacuzzi to name a few where all meticulously planned & executed as our way to let our guests know that we listen to your recommendations & needs. You are always our INSPIRATIONS to continuously provide better service & improve our facilities.

On behalf of Cel,Ethel,Aries,Kuya Bob (Meztizong Pool Attendant) and myself and the entire staff of Subic Bay Venezia Hotel. Please accept our sincere gratitude and appreciation. Your comments made us value more our commitment to provide satisfaction to our guests.

We are looking forward to your next visit in your home here in Subic Bay.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 26, 2016

a 10/10 for me Price and Service

Spend the Weekend with my kids and wife to enjoy subic,
Made the trip from manila to subic just to experience the Venetian theme room
and it did not disappoint at all room rates are comparable to manila and more
food was great got the Chinese menu set and the kids was thrilled
will be a great 2nd home for me next time im in subic

Room Tip: wifi food room rates service staff
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank PaulWlk

Dear Sir PaulWlk,

We are happy to hear the positive comments regarding your experience during your stay with us. We are happy that you tried and like our Chinese Menu. I hope next time you can try other menu, my personal recommendation is Spicy Shrimp Spaghetti & our any of our Brick Oven Pizza.

Again, Thank you and we are excited to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

It was ok the service was 5/10 and the room was ok a bit dusty for those who are sensitive to dust I don't recommend this hotel. The food was good and the bed was a lot better than our last hotel (vista marina) we got the standard room which was a bit cheap

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
VeneziaHotel168, Resident Manager at Subic Bay Venezia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2016

Dear Tomiko B,

Greetings from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review of our hotel.

We appreciate the fact that you gave feedback on how we can improve. Rest assured that we will use your comments to further improve the stay of our guests.

We do hope that you will give us another chance to change your recent experience of our hotel on your next Subic Bay visit.

Warmest Regards,