US$105
US$81
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$52
Agoda.com
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$82
US$51
Priceline
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$41
Segara Villas(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$132
US$86
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$90
Agoda.com
Grand Hoyah Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$31
Agoda.com
Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$40
  • Restaurant
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$129
US$118
Hotels.com
All reviewssubic bayfamily suiteroom rates are very reasonablespacious roomaccommodating hotelcable tvclassy hotelcold showerprovide towelsharbour pointrestful sleepxtremely xpressofree buffet breakfastswimming pool iswalking distanceala cartefront office
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

I have been to the Subic Bay area many times. This hotel standards was the most impressive one than all my other hotel stays. I thank the courteous of the staff for making me feel welcome. Looking forward to being a regular customer when I am in the area.

R/
TravelM

Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
4  Thank TravelM73
VeneziaHotel168, Resident Manager at Subic Bay Venezia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2016

For Our Valued Venezia Guest,

Greeetings from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review. We are honored that you chose to stay with us when you were in Subic Bay.

I will pass your compliments onto our staff, who were thrilled to be of service to you during your stay. I hope that we will have the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Roaches, ants, extra charges, construction, the list goes on...
The cheap rate ain't worth it. I highly recommend finding a better hotel somewhere. Checked in to this hotel, and first thing I saw in the bathroom was a cockroach. I had a box of chocolates that ants feasted overnight. I asked for extra pillows and they charged me 50 pesos each. The worst was the contractors hammering away on the side of the building at 830am! How can you expect to sleep as a guest when you have loud banging noise every second!!! Worst stay at Subic and I should've read the negative reviews on here and heeded the advice. Want a better stay? Go to Segarasuites, moonbay marina villas or the lighthouse. There are far better choices along the waterfront than this hotel!!#

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
6  Thank markyb_888

For Our Valued Venezia Guest,

Greetings from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

We are grateful that you took the time in sharing your thoughts regarding your stay in our hotel.We are truly regretful that we were not able to surpass your expectations.

We have taken notes of your suggestions for improvements. In specific, we would look for other ways of minimizing the insects, aside from our monthly pest control activity. Your comments are much appreciated for our continuous growth.

We're hoping that you'll consider staying with us again in the future.

Thank you!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2015

During our third visit at this hotel, I was not happy with our room because it had a stuffy smell, we had difficulty opening the door, and during the night, there were cockroaches! There were around 2 or 3 big ones and a lot of small, young once in the bathroom. I could just imagine these creature crawling through my tooth brush and stuff especially when the lights are out. I probably killed 15-20 of them overnight.

We have raved about this hotel and recommended to others until this our third and last visit, and we won't be coming back.

To hotel management: please keep the bugs out.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sandy_Star2012

For Our Valued Venezia Guest,

Greeting from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

We are grateful that you took the time in sharing your thoughts during your stay in our hotel. And we truly regret that we we were not able to surpass your expectations.

We value our guest's feedback, as it is significant in continuously giving our guests the experience they deserve. We have taken notes of your comments. In specific, we have look for other ways of minimizing the insects, aside from our monthly pest control activity. Moreover, your comments are much appreciated for our continuous growth.

We're hoping that you'll consider in staying with us again.

Thank you!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

After travelling for a couple weeks in the Philippines with cold showers it was nice to have a good clean room with a great shower. It's a small thing but probably the best shower with unlimited hot water with great volume - it was nice. Hotel and room were comfortable and close to the mall for dining.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank oldfarmers

Greetings!

Thank you for taking time to share your positive review of Subic Bay Venezia Hotel! We are honored that you chose to stay with us when you were here in Subic Bay.

Indeed, it is delightful to be at your service during your travel here in the Philippines.We hope that we will have the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.

Thank you again!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Affordable, spacious, relaxing and a quiet place to stay for an overnight accommodation. Staffs are friendly. Location is very good. The only problem I noticed is the few parking slots for the hotel guests since there are casino guests who also uses the same parking area.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank ArlenieVillasin

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of Subic Bay Venezia Hotel! We are honored that you chose to stay with us when you were here in Subic Bay.

I will pass your compliments onto our staff, who were trilled to be of service to you during your stay. I hope that we will have the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.