“Comfortable and the staff is very good customer service.”

Subic Bay Venezia Hotel
Reviewed October 9, 2015

This was my first time in Subic! The hotel staff is very customer service made you feel right at home. The place is clean and the food is great. I can't wait when they open the new resturant i think their going to call it Las Vegas Cafe but similar restuant as Hard Rock Cafe. I will look forward of going back in Nov 2015. I stayed like 6 days without any complaint. The chef is very execellent with his culinary style. I like the bellboy when they bring your stuff to your room and it was very easy for me to enjoy the stay at the hotel. Keep up the great job staff plus they have a casino also that makes it more fun.

Room Tip: The deluxe room is nice and not to expensive but otherwise all the rooms are great!.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank donnsinsay
VeneziaHotel168, Resident Manager at Subic Bay Venezia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

For Our Valued Venezia Guest,

Greeting from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

Thank you for taking time to share your positive review. We are honored that you chose to stay with us when you were here in Subic Bay.

I will pass your compliments onto our staff, who were thrilled to be of service to you during your stay.I am happy to inform you that our restaurant (Las Vegas Bistro) and cafe (Wooza Bar and Cafe) are already open.

I hope that we will have the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed September 16, 2015 via mobile

I have been to the Subic Bay area many times. This hotel standards was the most impressive one than all my other hotel stays. I thank the courteous of the staff for making me feel welcome. Looking forward to being a regular customer when I am in the area.

R/
TravelM

Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
4  Thank TravelM73

For Our Valued Venezia Guest,

Greeetings from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review. We are honored that you chose to stay with us when you were in Subic Bay.

I will pass your compliments onto our staff, who were thrilled to be of service to you during your stay. I hope that we will have the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

Roaches, ants, extra charges, construction, the list goes on...
The cheap rate ain't worth it. I highly recommend finding a better hotel somewhere. Checked in to this hotel, and first thing I saw in the bathroom was a cockroach. I had a box of chocolates that ants feasted overnight. I asked for extra pillows and they charged me 50 pesos each. The worst was the contractors hammering away on the side of the building at 830am! How can you expect to sleep as a guest when you have loud banging noise every second!!! Worst stay at Subic and I should've read the negative reviews on here and heeded the advice. Want a better stay? Go to Segarasuites, moonbay marina villas or the lighthouse. There are far better choices along the waterfront than this hotel!!#

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
6  Thank markyb_888

For Our Valued Venezia Guest,

Greetings from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

We are grateful that you took the time in sharing your thoughts regarding your stay in our hotel.We are truly regretful that we were not able to surpass your expectations.

We have taken notes of your suggestions for improvements. In specific, we would look for other ways of minimizing the insects, aside from our monthly pest control activity. Your comments are much appreciated for our continuous growth.

We're hoping that you'll consider staying with us again in the future.

Thank you!

Reviewed July 19, 2015

During our third visit at this hotel, I was not happy with our room because it had a stuffy smell, we had difficulty opening the door, and during the night, there were cockroaches! There were around 2 or 3 big ones and a lot of small, young once in the bathroom. I could just imagine these creature crawling through my tooth brush and stuff especially when the lights are out. I probably killed 15-20 of them overnight.

We have raved about this hotel and recommended to others until this our third and last visit, and we won't be coming back.

To hotel management: please keep the bugs out.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sandy_Star2012

For Our Valued Venezia Guest,

Greeting from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

We are grateful that you took the time in sharing your thoughts during your stay in our hotel. And we truly regret that we we were not able to surpass your expectations.

We value our guest's feedback, as it is significant in continuously giving our guests the experience they deserve. We have taken notes of your comments. In specific, we have look for other ways of minimizing the insects, aside from our monthly pest control activity. Moreover, your comments are much appreciated for our continuous growth.

We're hoping that you'll consider in staying with us again.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 26, 2015

After travelling for a couple weeks in the Philippines with cold showers it was nice to have a good clean room with a great shower. It's a small thing but probably the best shower with unlimited hot water with great volume - it was nice. Hotel and room were comfortable and close to the mall for dining.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank oldfarmers

Greetings!

Thank you for taking time to share your positive review of Subic Bay Venezia Hotel! We are honored that you chose to stay with us when you were here in Subic Bay.

Indeed, it is delightful to be at your service during your travel here in the Philippines.We hope that we will have the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.