US$85
US$61
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$130
US$98
Agoda.com
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$82
US$48
Priceline
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$41
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$52
Agoda.com
Segara Villas(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$125
US$86
Agoda.com
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$57
US$36
Priceline
Segara Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$103
Orbitz.com
Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$40
  • Restaurant
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$40
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

All reviewsocean adventurereef restaurantday tournice beachentrance feezoobic safariprivate beachclear waterocean parklife guardsfew meterssubic bayswimming pooldeluxe roomhope the managementbring your ownwater activities
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Amazing get away with the fambam! <3
great scenery, not so crowded by the time we go there, great food at the Reef, great accommodation.
my 3 kids love our comfortable beachfront room accommodation. plus all staffs are so nice and friendly.
kudos to Ms. Christy (and her Team), the person in charge in housekeeping, 2 thumbs up for a great service and cleanliness to our room, and for spoiling us by giving our simple request in addition to our stay. ;)
overall we have a pleasant stay and will surely comeback to spend another fambam get away here.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We've been coming here for a few years now and stayed several times.
They have completed the swimming pool which is fantastic.
The staff are always very welcoming and eager to please.
We took our niece and nephew as there are two large beds and they loved it.
Buffet breakfast is OK but I'd love to see some bacon or sausage (or both). I'd give you 5 stars bar that.
It is located about 30min drive South of Olongapo but I always hire a car whilst here (around 2000php/day) but it is the cleanest and most scenic location in Subic Bay. Also Ocean Aventure (dolphins, sharks, rays etc) adjoins Camayan so great for families.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank paulsandmanlllll
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I visited (and stayed) here last 2016, I can say it lost a lot of beauty. OR it might just because that time they know I am a travel agent who would be offering their resort to my clients and gave me the room with best condition.

But this time, I didn’t book as a TA. It all went downhill. Rooms we got were okay but overused already. Wifi was veryyyy weak and troublesome. The bidet was not designed well (attached pic).

We were placed at the 1st floor near the pool (which was the greatest of the stay). Sadly, we weren’t able to sleep well. Those staying on top of our room are to noisy. At 11pm, you can hear they pulling and pushing the beds (I know the sound and yes they are pushing the heavy beds), continuous running and alot of stomping. We called frontdesk 3 times before they finally approached the guests. You know why? They are foreigners.

Beach was still great. Pool was good as well. I applaud them for keeping it clean and well maintained.

Breakfast was quite disappointing. Remember, we did stay here last 2016 for 3 days. So we are familiar on the set up. But this year, it was disappointing. Yes, it did taste quite good BUT lacked variety. The food was not kid friendly, and none of it fit the picky eaters. Corned beef with potatoes, lumpiang shanghai, scrambled eggs, fried rice, veggies (sayote?), bread, soup, cereals and fruits were only the choices. Not worth the price TBH.

Will I be returning again? Not sure. Unless I present myself to them again as a “travel agent” They might treat me differently in terms of room choice.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018

It was a quick family getaway just near Metro, three to four hours drive from Quezon City. Got our tickets from a deal site for just half the price. Queuing at the ticketing booth was quite long.

For day tours, the resort has more or less 60 cottages stretched by the beach, all under the shades. There's a designated grilling station which they charge P200.00 per 3 hours. Other activities are also offered like kayaking, snorkeling, frisbee, and volleyball.
You have the option to bring food or eat at their restaurant. Alcohol drinks are offered at their mini bar.
There's mountain view from the resort. The sea water is clear and clean. In the afternoon, the fishes go near the shore that allows you to feed them.
Lifeguards are attentive. Medics are also to the rescue (a relative got a minor accident ).
Open area for parking is big enough. They also permit pets but not allowed to swim at the beach. Jellyfish season is from November to January.

Though at the time of our visit the resort is crowded, we're still able to enjoy the beach.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We went on a day trip last May. Unfortunately this was a weekend so there was quite a long queue at the ticketing booth. It took us an hour in line before we got to get tickets. It was taking so slow because the establishment offered discounted tickets via an online site, and it took a loooong time before they gpt to confirm these tickets. I wish they had a separate line for walk-in customers who were paying full-price for tickets (they did do this, but only after 2 hours of opening).

We rented a small table with chairs and were positioned near the barbecue area. This was ok, BUT a bit annoying when the wind blows the smoke intoour direction. The beach was good: plenty of aquatic life on the snorkeling area, gently lapping waves, fine sand.

Shower rooms were available for day trippers. These were regularly cleaned. There were provisions for putting/hanging toiletries.

The restaurant had affordable food options and average-tasting food.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family