“Great beach, excellent service”

Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel
Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

Had a memorable stay at Camayan. Check in was fast and efficient. We enjoyed the buffet breakfast - daing na bangus and arroz caldo were my personal favorites. People working there are nice and courteous and always ready to assist you. Arnie of The Reef restaurant gave excellent service. Beach is clean. We stayed during Holy Week so the beach is quite crowded. Room was clean, mattresses were soft and we had an excellent view of the garden and the beach.

1  Thank Eunice E

Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

Spacious room, great shoreline. My kids love this place. Only setback is the food though, dont mind paying if the food is good but sadly its not that great.

Still rated this VG as this is the new favorite spot of my boys. Will be back in July and hope that food has improved by then.

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

I've visited Camayan Beach Resort last weekend and it was my best vacation so far..I stayed at their deluxe room ground floor since I have my kids with me..the room has 2 twin beds,air condition,mini fridge and wifi..the staff Ms. Ersie was vey accomodating she personally assisted me in all of my request even if its 3 in the morning even her workmate unfortunately I did not get her name, thumbs up for them..the foods though is not that good I ordered family meal and it takes 15mins before they serve the food they dont even have many guest to attend to that night but inspite of that we enjoy our stay..We will definetely go back here..

Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

We went here last Saturday and my daughter really enjoyed the beach. Sand is okay, but what we really liked is the clear water. The drive from Manila is not so bad. We took NLEX then SCTEX and it took us about 4 hours from Cavite.

2  Thank ppg16
Reviewed March 20, 2016

I have been to Camayan Beach resort several times and the place is in general quite good, but there are some aspects that require a further consideration; 1) during weekends it is exactly the kind of place I try to avoid in the Philippines: crowded with people and handled by stressed (and sometimes not very correct) staff; in this regard, Sundays are particularly horrific, with scores of local families on day trip and some foreigners that in some cases might be better anywhere else; 2) weekdays it is ALMOST EMPTY, unless you are unlucky and bump on one of those terrible team building activities held there sometimes; I usually go there on Mondays and the water is clean, the place is quiet and I simply enjoy it; 3) Deluxe rooms are FAR BETTER than the standard ones. They have a nice balcony facing the treetops and the sea, they're brighter daytime and they cost roughly 500-700 php more; 4) food at the restaurant is good; coffee is average for the Philippines (bad for European standards) and prices are very reasonable; the quality of service at the resto may vary depending on the turnover of employees; the quality of service at the Reception will be good or very good if you are staying in; not so if you're on a day trip; 5) the beach is obviously not Malapascua, but it will make your day: last time I went there it was very clean, the water was really blue and simply wonderful; 6) last but not least: it is not a cheap place, especially in high season.
Summing up, I will keep going there, but with some self-imposed restrictions.

Room Tip: Always Deluxe in the 2nd or 3rd floor. Not standard rooms.