“Another wonderful dining experience”
Review of Casa DE Pasta

Casa DE Pasta
Ranked #4 of 109 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I selected Casa De Pasta (again) for my girlfriends birthday dinner. I wanted good food and a romantic setting and someplace I could make reservations with online. Casa De Pasta was all of that and more.

We arrived ahead of our reservation in order to have drinks at the bar. Our table was actually ready ahead of time but we elected to wait and that was agreeable with the Host. We enjoyed drinks and talking with the very friendly patrons who all seemed to be regulars at the restaurant.

Our table for two was in a nice corner of the room and for an eight o:clock seating the room was very busy. Always a good sign of the quality of the food. I ordered the Fusilli Bolognese and my girlfriend ordered the Chicken Parmesan. Soup and salad came as the first course followed by warm, soft Italian bread. Our main course arrived very hot and quite plentiful. The Fusilli Bolognese I had was out of this world. My girlfriend could not say enough good things about the Chicken Parmesan.

We were too full from dinner to have any dessert and yes we did need to take some home with us. Our server was a pure delight. Very attentive to us and our preferences.

I can't count the number of times I've been to Casa De Pasta but I never fail to enjoy my dinning experience. I will continue to return again and again.

1  Thank AJL117

Reviewed 3 February 2018

The food was fantastic as well as the staff! They interacted with my 4 year old and made him feel comfortable. if you go ( I suggest you do!) Try the chocolate cake for desert! Definitely my favorite!!

1  Thank mamabear420142018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I had not been to Caa de Pasta in over 10 years as my last experience was crowded tables and average Italian food. We went there last week and I was pleasantly surprised. There was room between the tables and the food was very good. Ownership is extremely friendly and customer service is excellent.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

First time there. Excellent food. Very nice menu selections. Superior service. A bit crowded but once seated there was plenty of room.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I made reservations for dinner. We love pasta so this place was right up our alley. We started with the toasted ravioli which was outstanding. The bread with homemade butter was warm and fresh. Then we had Caesar salads which were okay. Next for main entrees we had spaghetti bolognese which the portions were huge as my teenage son couldn’t eat it all. My other son ordered penne noodles with butter and Parmesan cheese which he loved. My husband and I shared a chicken dish with artichoke hearts and black olives which was great. Finally, we finished with chocolate cake (icing was too sweet for the boys) and chocolate cheesecake which was amazing. We would definitely eat here again if given the opportunity.