Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the lodge this last weekend snowmobiling. What a great time! Barry, Shelly, Jose, and Chad are the most down to earth fun loving group. They went well over and beyond a normal lodge or bed and breakfast. Their hospitality was the best I have experienced. The beds are super comfy!
We are already looking to when we can go back up up!
Thank you for such a great time guys!

Date of stay: February 2015
3  Thank Tanya W
Reviewed 4 March 2015

My fiance (Tanya) and I decided to do a weekend getaway on our sleds and picked Beaver River becasue of the location and were nothing but impressed the entire weekend.

We checked in around 2p and had a quick snack. The bar was full but not overcrowded and we received excellent service. The room was nice, lots of hooks to hang our gear and the bed was amazing.

After stopping in we decided to do some more sledding, since that is the whole point of going up there in the winter, and that may have ended badly with a broken sled (brand new sled broke on Stillwater, had to be towed to the east side) but it really allowed us the chance to see just how special this place is and the group of close friends that take care of everything which is no small feat.

We made it back to the lodge around 8p, we had called to see if they knew any options for fixing the sled, and were greeted warmly, asked if we had eaten and then adjourned to the bar for a few hours.

Barry, Shelly, Chad, and Jose joined us in winding down for the evening and it felt like we were sitting with friends from long ago. Barry had brain teasers that kept us laughing and entertained (especially when Tanya was succeeding when the odds were stacked against her). We had alot of fun at the bar and almost forgot about the broken sled 10 miles away.

We woke up the next morning and had a fantastic breakfast (I am extremely picky so those words are not often used when describing food not cooked personally).

In an interesting turn of events and in one of the kindest moments I've experienced Barry and his crew happen to drive almost by our house of their way out each weekend and they offered to give us a ride (75 miles) so I could get my trailer to retreive the down sled.

Everything about this experiece was comfortable and inviting and it is highly recommended for anyone that wants a get-away to a snowmobile/boat exclusive location.

When we settled up the next day I was blown away at how inexpensive our tab was- room for 2, breakfast, snack at the bar, soda, bottled water, and a half dozen top shelf drinks for less than $100!

Long story short; This place is abosluelty worth the trip. (Barry has an interesting host of jobs besides the Lodge, its worth asking him).

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joel R
Reviewed 5 September 2014

Recently stayed here for a wedding. Owners are awesome and very accommodating. Food was great and the place is very clean. I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a homey and comfortable atmosphere. Great stay!

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Carrie R
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Recently stayed for a wedding and couldn't have been more pleased!! Owners are on premises and couldn't have been more accommodating and so incredibly cool!! Rooms are very clean and comfy. Breakfast served every morning was delicious!! Bar was layed back and even had horse saddle for seats-very cool! Definitely will be back!! Barry and Jose-you rock!!! Thanks for making me spicey chicken wings:) sorry I didn't finish them the next morning due to stomach issues I created for myself;)- lol!!

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2014

What a pleasant trip this was.
Great food - Great service - clean and comfortable rooms. We loved meeting other people at the lodge in addition to those coming into the bar for drinks and into the dining room for dinner. What a charming place to stay - I left with a few more friends and am planning to see them again when i return!
#HIGHLYRECOMMEND