“Authentic & Delicious”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

If you want really delicious Chinese food then go to The Little Bear. The ingredients are fresh, no nasty msg & so many yummy options. I love how unique this place is and the bar is great, I suggest the Mai Tai. PS...it’s not dirty at all!!!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I had lunch there on Saturday at 12. There was no one else there. The service was not good. The food was tasteless. I was afraid to look around because it seemed pretty dirty. The decor was a little of everything; a pumpkin, Christmas and Valentines decorations. The best thing was sitting by the stream. I will not return for sure.

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank tompkinsb1
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Go here every year for the past few years. Usual food with consistent service. Local favorite and reservation a must. Engaging bar with speciality cocktails.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Had dinner with some friends, on the glassed in porch to enjoy the view of the little stream that runs just outside the windows. We all enjoyed our meals, portions were large enough we all had take home bags.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017

There is only one restaurant in the Woodstock area which serves Chinese food (there are many in nearby Kingston FYI) and this is it. The atmosphere is nice with a really beautiful view right on the creek in the Bearsville Complex founded by Albert Grossman. The food varies from very good to very bad. I have no idea why it varies so much, but various locals have some ideas, none of which satisfy the void. Nonetheless, I have had some fun times here with good food. We have Moo Shoo Pork, Pork Lo Mein, Ginger Shrimp, House Special Soup, and variety of other things. I never liked their egg rolls, but again that varies (?). All in all, yes, I recommend it.

Date of visit: June 2017