“What a variety”

All Tribes Trading Post
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Zuni
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This company has two locations and has more variety of authentic jewelry, Zuni fetishes and decorative items than I’ve seen anywhere! The prices are decent for the quality of work and material, not cheap. Women’s and men’s items available, turquoise and silver items abound with other stones available. Bow and arrow decoration, knives and sheaths, on and on...go see for yourself.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"pottery"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely go here if you love native American art. Nick was so patient and mellow with us despite me changing my mind 40 times). He was super informative and had some REALLY cool pieces at a very reasonable price.

I highly suggest this place.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Skip all the Gallup trading posts and head to Zuni. All Tribes has the best selection and JR knows the inventory. Local artists are featured. Authenticity, quality and fair prices are hallmarks of the trading post. Take time to browse and be sure to buy!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

This trading post has an incredible selection of jewelry, rugs, pottery, etc. Definitely worth a visit. Staff was courteous and attentive, but not "pushy".

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Korat 1 ! Thx for your visit to my shop ! I apologize for unconvince that accured at the time of your visit I always try to make my customer very happy and provide the best service for them . I always to keep base with my customer at the shop so they won't feel they not been helped or not noticed , that for pointing that out for me and thx for purchasing from me o appreciate your biz ! Best regards

3  Thank Nick J

Been to All Tribes Trading Post? Share your experiences!