“Great experience”

All Tribes Trading Post
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Zuni
Reviewed 21 January 2016

I purchased an opal and tourquise gold ring five years ago. The opal broke recently and I sent it back for repair. They promptly sent it back repaired, reinforced and looking better than ever...no charge. I highly recommend this stop in Zuni!
Carolyn Watson

"quality"
in 4 reviews
"pottery"

Reviewed 9 December 2015

A friend who lives at Zuni took me to All Tribes Jewelry - FAR from just jewelry!! Ask for JR or Ross. Both are knowledgeable, helpful, patient and kind!

2  Thank Deb A
Reviewed 4 December 2015

My sister and I stumbled upon this place late in the day, after a long drive from Arizona. Nick was just closing up, but very kindly stayed on for us, never losing patience with our ignorance, and many questions. He was most helpful, knowledgeable, and conscientious, guiding us through the buying process with courtesy and professionalism. Thank you, Nick and All Tribes - we'll be back!

2  Thank Jeromehotelier
Reviewed 18 November 2015

I enjoyed doing some (minor) shopping at All Tribes. The selection was extensive, and the owner friendly, laid back and helpful. Prices were fair and negotiable. I ended up buying some simple traditional Zuni jewelry and a kachina which is a couple of a decades old. They have a great selection of fetishes as well. I could have easily stayed longer and bought more, but had already exceeded my modest shopping budget. If you are passing through Zuni with a bit of money to spend, I definitely recommend All Tribes Trading Post. And if you give holiday gifts at this time of year, you will not go far wrong here.

2  Thank pachamamacita