“Lucky find!”

All Tribes Trading Post
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Zuni
Reviewed 4 December 2015

My sister and I stumbled upon this place late in the day, after a long drive from Arizona. Nick was just closing up, but very kindly stayed on for us, never losing patience with our ignorance, and many questions. He was most helpful, knowledgeable, and conscientious, guiding us through the buying process with courtesy and professionalism. Thank you, Nick and All Tribes - we'll be back!

2  Thank Jeromehotelier
"quality"
in 4 reviews
"pottery"

Reviewed 18 November 2015

I enjoyed doing some (minor) shopping at All Tribes. The selection was extensive, and the owner friendly, laid back and helpful. Prices were fair and negotiable. I ended up buying some simple traditional Zuni jewelry and a kachina which is a couple of a decades old. They have a great selection of fetishes as well. I could have easily stayed longer and bought more, but had already exceeded my modest shopping budget. If you are passing through Zuni with a bit of money to spend, I definitely recommend All Tribes Trading Post. And if you give holiday gifts at this time of year, you will not go far wrong here.

2  Thank pachamamacita
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Wonderful selection of jewelry and pottery!
Very knowledgeable and good prices! Ended up purchasing a lovely piece of pottery and my friend bought a beautiful Zuni bracelet.

2  Thank Margaret D
Reviewed 22 July 2015

We visited in September 2012 but I only thought of writing a review today. Sorry! I should have. (Tripadvisor won't let me check the "When did you visit" box for earlier than August 2014.) I've visited trading posts all over the Four Corners area and this is in the top five. Tremendous selection of very high quality authentic art. Extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and easygoing staff (Nick was a pleasure to deal with). Excellent packing for shipping. Can't wait to go back!

2  Thank 4vt1
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 July 2015

We have been going through several of the trading post in NM looking at the kind of native American Jewelery I collect. Several factors seem to be important: selection, price, style, and uniqueness. Each place has it's own style even in something as specific as Zuni inlay work (my favorite). The best prices are usually at the pueblos at least because there is no sales tax and the mark up us usually lower. This store wins on all counts. Very high quality, larger selection, good prices, and more moden styles than many places.

3  Thank charlie525

Been to All Tribes Trading Post? Share your experiences!