“Food Average / Not the Best Service”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This restuarant has been in place at the I-25 exit for at least five years.
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Decided to give Denny's a try. The food was average, nothing special. But most disappointing was service. I'm not sure if there was not enough waitstaff on, but we saw our food sitting at the warming ledge for a good 5 minutes. The cook saw me looking and finally came out to find our waitress! Then of course, it wasn't the hottest. We didn't dare send it back, we weren't sure if we'd get it back! We typically enjoy Denny's, but this time was dissappointed.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Nothing to rave about. Portioned like your on a diet and cost like it's premium food and settings. 2 people regular meals and cold drinks closer to 30 dollars plus tip. Will not knock it for being what it is and where it stands. Got a meal and bathroom break.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Next to Comfort Inn, had very good service, tasty food and low prices. Senior chicken and tilapia platters came with large salads and 2 sides for less than $10. Very good dinners.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Very clean restaurant food was great service was great definitely would recommend this restaurant to you if you were in the area or live there

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This is a typical Denny's. The location was within walking distance to my hotel. I had 2 dinner meals there, and they were both good, My server was excellent.