“Just great”
Review of Dukatt ’71

Dukatt ’71
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

As soon as I walked into the store it was like another world, with Jeff being and incredibly great nice guy and the funny atmosphere I was able to pick a great shirt with a custom design which I might add is just awesome. I definitely recommend this place to anyone near.

Reviewed June 8, 2017

During our last southern NM road trip, we stopped out of curiosity driving back from a scenic road trip beyond T or C. The owner was hanging out new creations close to quitting time. Amicable owner, and the business is fun, tripping out, back in time. His colors, patterns, and dyeing methods are wonderful. This is serious, well-done tie-dye, folks. Obviously very good at his craft.

If you don't like color, don't stop here? Great stop in the NM Outback.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Everything tie dye! Even found a shirt for work. Fun character owns and runs the place since 1971! Found his work in robes and slippers at one of the hot springs too. Fun place.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Great fun today and cool shirts. One of a kind designs and even got our shirts autographed. And how about those pics?

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I have bought shirts from Dukatt on every visit to T or C since 2004 (I have visited my sister and brother in law that live in Elephant Butte 6 or 7 times). My shirts have always been well received here in Minnesota, one year I called and ordered 13 dyed and printed shirts for a group ride which turned out great. In 2014 I bought my usual two shirts which Jeff signed as usual but on the one he added "Be Safe" because I had told him I was doing the trip to California on my motorcycle - long story short I had that shirt in my tour pack when I rode across Arizona on I-40 in 50 mph winds without incident but I did have a accident on US 10 by Palm Springs laying the bike down in traffic. Amazingly I was able to get back on the bike and ride it back to my pickup trailer in Wichita. I took the shirt back in to Jeff this year to have him update the year. He changed the "Be Safe" to "Be Safer" renewing the mojo. This year I bought a tee shirt for my great niece and the 7 year old loves it.

1  Thank Tom B