“Too much fun”
Review of Dukatt ’71

Dukatt ’71
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Great fun today and cool shirts. One of a kind designs and even got our shirts autographed. And how about those pics?

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I have bought shirts from Dukatt on every visit to T or C since 2004 (I have visited my sister and brother in law that live in Elephant Butte 6 or 7 times). My shirts have always been well received here in Minnesota, one year I called and ordered 13 dyed and printed shirts for a group ride which turned out great. In 2014 I bought my usual two shirts which Jeff signed as usual but on the one he added "Be Safe" because I had told him I was doing the trip to California on my motorcycle - long story short I had that shirt in my tour pack when I rode across Arizona on I-40 in 50 mph winds without incident but I did have a accident on US 10 by Palm Springs laying the bike down in traffic. Amazingly I was able to get back on the bike and ride it back to my pickup trailer in Wichita. I took the shirt back in to Jeff this year to have him update the year. He changed the "Be Safe" to "Be Safer" renewing the mojo. This year I bought a tee shirt for my great niece and the 7 year old loves it.

1  Thank Tom B
Reviewed February 13, 2017

my girlfriends and I were told this was the place to go for all things tie-dyed. Jeff is a hoot and was so helpful finding anything and everything.....if you can't find it, ask for it! Send him your stuff and he'll dye it the way you want it! And buy something and get your picture taken!!!!!

1  Thank mountainswans
Reviewed February 13, 2017

No trip to TorC is complete (or properly started) without a trip to see Jeff's incredible tie-dye artwork and the other amazing things he does with inks and materials. Even if he isn't open, drive by to see what he's got drying on the line at the moment.

1  Thank Thomas D
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Fun and quirky stop. It's always a trip. The best quality tie dye ( it doesn't fade) and the largest selection. Bring your own clothes and he'll custom dye it.

1  Thank Patadeoso