“Great Mexican FOOD”
Review of Jorge's Cafe

Jorge's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Now this place is my favorite Mexican place in all of Ruidoso. It's not TEX MEX. Love the atmosphere and the friendly customer service. It's small but it's always packed and that says alot! I always order the Jorge's breakfast or the Chilaquiles. Menudo is great too! Overall it's a great place to eat! Has won alot of awards as well.

Reviewed 25 January 2019

A menu laden with lots of tasty selections. Daily specials. Pleasant wait staff. Food is always hot and fresh.

Reviewed 13 January 2019

Great Southwestern Mexican food all made from scratch on premises. Glad I ordered mild. The salsa and chips were fantastic, but the salsa had some real kick. Mouth was on fire, but it tasted great. Reasonalble pricing, good food, all fresh.

Reviewed 9 January 2019

I am always hesitant to eat Mexican food anywhere but my home town, but having heard this place was good, we checked it out. The red sauce was some of the best I have every had, and the crispy relleno was a real treat! The beans and rice on both of our plates were perfectly cooked and flavorful. Service was top notch and very friendly. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 30 November 2018

We were in Ruidoso for 5 nights and ate dinner 3 times at Jorge's. It was soooo good and soooo inexpensive we couldn't resist. Anything we tried was good. It was pretty tight getting in with a wheelchair, but do-able. It gets crowded sometimes and folks wait by the door. So in that case a wheelchair would be really tough. So we would drive by first to be sure we could get in.

Date of visit: November 2018