“Nice fish aquariums”

Add it.
Yee's Oriental Cuisine
Ranked #65 of 94 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Pretty good food, good price. Also does takeout, and drive thru. I think they've been in business 12 years.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Closed Locked Deserted. Forget it! Ok, you need 100 words in order to tell people that me yee has left the restaurant and may never return. But of course, they'll find that out when they drive up to enjoy a nice chinese meal. There, did i write enough?

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

I'm so sorry but this was the worst restaurant experience I've ever had. I went for the Buffett and I was very disappointed. I love Chinese food but after this visit I was very skeptical of Asian food.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

You'll feel ill from the amount of MSG in their (food). I hesitate to even call it that. The buffet is nearly empty. They cook up a little bit of one dish when a table comes in, it seems, but most food trays are empty. Do not eat here.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We came for an early dinner about 4:30 pm. Anticipating a nice Chinese meal! Many of the food bins were empty, or nearly empty. It was hard to find enough to fill our plates. My husband asked for some sesame chicken, and they brought out a fresh pan of it. No other food was brought out. The lady in charge was not concerned. The price of the dinner buffet was in the 9 dollar range, which would have been fine if there was a full buffet. We should have looked at the buffet table before getting seated (our mistake). I would rate this restaurant very poor for service and food.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Yee's Oriental Cuisine? Share your experiences!