“Cozy spot for a good breakfast or lunch”
Review of Pena's Place

Pena's Place
Ranked #11 of 94 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 January 2019

Eggs Benedict on the weekend shouldn’t be missed. Never had anything here I didn’t like. Pricing is great.

Reviewed 12 January 2019 via mobile

This place is quite small so when weather doesn't allow the patio to be open, you may have to wait for a table. I ordered the chile relleno plate. My beans and rice were fairly bland but the rellenos were delicious. You can choose from red, green or tomatillo sauce. Their salsa had a real good kick and you can taste lime in it. I thought it was really good. My server was friendly and efficient. She refilled my tea often. I look forward to a future visit but think I may order ala carte.

Reviewed 6 January 2019

We were pleasantly surprised with this tiny local restaurant. We were there for breakfast. It was delicious and very well prepared. We will definitely be back when we are back in town.

1  Thank yzap
Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

Pena’s Place is a quaint little restaurant that we found after Snowmageddon 2018. Everything else was closed - and we were lucky for it! Jimmy and his son were so personable and the food was amazing. I have two boys age 4 & 6 who they catered to as well. And because most of the local shops were closed due to weather (24” btw!) I was able to get a hand carved wooden bowl made by Jimmy himself. When in Ruidoso...stop here!!! His hollandaise is the best I’ve had!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

Get there early on weekends and get ready to smile! Eggs Benedict is out of this world! Look down at your table! It’s stunning! Great food! Great service!

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Pena's Place? Share your experiences!