“Montie”

OLE Taco
Ranked #31 of 94 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The best Mexican food in town. Prices good and very friendly service.
The building is a bit run down but the food makes up for the appearance.
My favorite menu item is the # 9.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

What a disappointment. Had the #9, chili relleno, shredded beef taco and 2 enchiladas. Taco was ok, relleno was ok but had a lot of tomato paste on it. I think they pass that off as red sauce. Enchiladas were a disaster. Refried beans were the worst. Microwaved to a crisp. Didn’t even try the rice. We definitely won’t return.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Went here upon recommendation of a friend and I always see the parking lot full in the evenings. Boy, was I disappointed! Ordered the nachos (the menu said "Best in Town") HA! What a joke. I was served chips smeared with refried beans, unseasoned grey ground beef, and flavorless mystery white cheese. My husband got the combo enchilada plate which consisted of a microwaved cheese enchilada and I swear beans from a can. I should have known nothing here was fresh when I heard the microwave beeping several times from the "kitchen". I will not be going back....ever.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Heather H
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Taco plate very good and so are burgers n fries. Good little hole in the wall place to eat always clean and friendly. Lots better than fast food

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Got the specialty tacos. Exactly what I was expecting. Tasty tacos. Stopped on a whim and glad that I did.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to OLE Taco? Share your experiences!