“Great food and coffee”

Ranked #3 of 7 Quick Bites in Ruidoso
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 11 February 2019

A local person recommended this place. Great sandwiches, soup and tamales. The cappuccino was wonderful. My husband enjoyed the different local whiskeys.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 16 January 2019

We were walking through town on our first day. We stopped in for a coffee/tea and stayed for lunch. The woman at the counter was very helpful with my order for a London Fog. My wife's Breve was equally tasty. Our lunch was delicious and served quite hot. This would be a great choice for a break or a meal. The location has large floor space and has regular live music in the back area.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 15 January 2019

They have excellent brunch/lunch type foods (have never been there for dinner). Everything I have had has been very good and very filling--good portions. It's a very cozy place to meet for a meal.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 13 January 2019

Large selection of specialty coffees and teas. Lots of talented local musicians keep the place hopping.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 2 January 2019

I don't drink actually drink coffee, but I've been going here since before they built their current location, and I've always been impressed with their food. Their spinach parmesan quiche is a particular favorite of mine. Their building is fantastic and has a great atmosphere. However, the quality of the service has just gotten worse and worse unfortunately. The last two times I've gone, it took over an hour to get our food (and our order wasn't anything complicated, just sandwiches). This most recent time was the last straw (they didn't even put in our order until we asked after an hour of waiting), and I probably won't be back. I would still recommend this place if you are not in a rush, or just want drinks and atmosphere, though.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Sacred Grounds Coffee? Share your experiences!