“Great little spot”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 12 February 2019

We enjoyed a late dinner with friends in this little spot. Order and pay at the counter, and when food is ready, they call your name. Food was very tasty. Great specials.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 31 January 2019

Ate breakfast waiting for family get together. It was a quit small place with outdoor tables if you wanted to eat outside. The food was wonderful and fast. Atmosphere was nice.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

Whenever I'm in Ruidoso this is one of my go to places. I've had a variety of entrees from the menu during different visits and have always enjoyed what I order. On my most recent visit this week I enjoyed a Southwest Chicken Sandwich and fries. It was served hot and fairly quick. It was well cooked. They do have outside dining available. Employees are friendly. I'll make return trips.

Reviewed 5 January 2019

We had lunch at the Lincoln County Grill. There menu was varied enough to make 5 picky eaters happy. Good prices. I would like to return to try some of their specialties.

Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

Food was OK, no service, you order at a counter find a seat and pick up when called. Menu looked better than it really was. Counter service was not friendly.