Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews carlsbad caverns on tuesdays master bed tennis courts nice resort new mexico the white sands on christmas eve ruidoso area older facility white christmas high altitude ruidoso downs bit dated king size off season bedroom condo
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2021

I stay here frequently -- several times a year, although I stay at any of the four RCI resorts depending on availability and price. The view is spectacular, and the furniture and decorating are relatively fresh. Be aware that the terrain to access this resort is very steep. If you do not have 4WD or tire chains, then you may want to consider one of the lower resorts in the winter. Or stop at the bottom and buy a set of tire chains.

My last stay here, the heat kept breaking -- it was a faulty sensor on the door of the furnace the would stay open and shut down the heat. I FROZE until I got sick of waiting and looked at it myself. A quick repositioning of the switch so the cover would press on it and I had heat -- no thanks to maintenance.

This trip the dishwasher broke on day 3 -- by day 5, no one had come to repair it and all the dishes were dirty. We hand-washed them and checked out early.

The internet quality has fluctuated -- this trip it was unacceptable. During the day, you could perhaps stream a YouTube video on one or two devices, but at night, it was unusable. Again - we requested someone to reset the router or look into it and no attention -- just "reboot your device and see what happens". This was my experience the last trip.

We were placed in a first floor unit -- the people above us would run back and forth ALL DAY. Until 2am when they seemingly collapsed and slept. We were that aware of their sleeping patterns! They would fight -- screaming at each other -- not once or twice, CONSTANTLY. I understand that this is hard for management, but we did complain and they could have moved us or kicked them out.

The same people had three cars -- one in their spot, one in ours, and one in the handicapped spot. I have a handicap placard (left leg is paralyzed), but they did not. And they did not need it. If an effort was made to talk to them, they did not listen.

Overall - not a great experience this time. BUT - if not for the internet, I would stay again. For my next visits, I'll be looking for one of the other resorts with dependable internet.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank George J
Reviewed 21 December 2020

Everything was nice, clean, and as I expected. The views were great from our rooms. lots of things to do and see even thou we were there in the middle of the pandemic. I would like to stay there again sometime.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 22 November 2020

Location, Location, Location. Our 3-bedroom condo had two balconies that looked over the strip in Ruidoso and it was a spectacular view of the town day or night. There were clear mountain views of Sierra Blanca and Monjeau Lookout from both the bedroom and living room balconies. Wonderful drive on Crown Drive that led up to the ridge of the mountain where Crown Point Condominium is located. Convenient to local attractions downtown Ruidoso, restaurants, and Wal-Mart in Ruidoso Downs area.

Think of this place as a rustic kind of accommodation. Yes, the furniture is a bit dated. Yes, it is an older facility. YES, it is clean and comfortable with a well-stocked kitchen and yes, there are stairs down to the master and second bedrooms on the ground level.

I have given this place a 4-star rating. In condo 601 we found a couple of areas that the wall and ceiling were not mended very well, closet doors that were off their railings, musty smell in the upstairs and downstairs closet storage areas. Bathrooms are extremely dated and small (width of a bathtub), no ADA accommodations so be prepared to step in and out of the tub for a shower with no grab bars. The master bed downstairs (king size) was extremely firm, I felt the springs poking me all night.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 3 November 2020

we had a 3 bedroom unit overlooking the Ruidosa valley. we watched the clouds play with the mountain peaks and the light moved in and out. we were snowbound for 3 days and throughly enjoy getting away from it all and still being safe. ( we brought our own food and came to a nicely equipped kitchen).it is rustic and slightly outdated but good beds and bedding and incredible views. gave average because we found mouse droppings...maintenance worked to take care of the issues quickly though.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 15 March 2020

We've been to this resort several times and plan to return. It could use some updating but beds and rooms are always comfortable and service is consistently good. I recommend it to families of any size.

Date of stay: March 2020