“Dinner”

Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Moriarty
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Typical truck stop. Food was yummy. It hit the spot after a long days drive. Staff was friendly and efficient. There wasn’t an empty seat in the house. The locals eat there too! That says something.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We got onto Moriaty late and walked into Lisa's just as they were closing and mopping up. They were however very accommodating and offered to make us something to go. They did and it was very good.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Was right after a late winter blizzard and I was very hungry. On learning that they had an all you can eat breakfast buffet, I knew that was my choice. Every breakfast meat was there, could also order eggs to choice or the scramble on the line. Biscuits and choice of gravy. If you like sausage gravy on your biscuit, this one will please your taste buds. Will be going back that way soon and that buffet will see me again.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of the good truck stop diners. Good service good food what more can you ask for. Breakfast,lunch,dinner.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I always stop here to eat I drive a truck from Texas to California every week I'll wait till I get here to eat most of the time good environment good service good food