“Woozers!! Bucket list zip-line with the Grandson!!”

Apache Eagle Ziprider
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I'm 65 and a zip-line has been on my bucket-list of things to do since retiring!! The staff, was helpful and friendly....from the person at the desk, to the driver who took us up and the two fellows who reassured me that I wasn't going to die....all were super friendly and reassuring. The ride itself was awesome and the views of the grounds, mountains and lake...be sure to get reservations....and, if you are a scaredy-cat like me.....just do it!

All reviews
"zips"
"elevation"
"information"

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This was easier than I thought it would be! I am 49 (and holding) and had no problem. Even if you are scared of heights, you will love this. You aren't looking down -- you are looking out and ahead. Our guides, David and Kara, were awesome. It's a friendly and fun atmosphere. Check out their website for more information. Reservations recommended. JUST DO IT! Next time we might rent the mountain bikes...

1  Thank rivercitygirl2016
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

My wife took the zip line and was really thrilled by the ride. The trip was down the mountain and over the lake, very beautiful and lots of fun.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Staff are great! It was very cold at top and staff asked if I had jacket, I didn't, asked if I could buy one, they don't sell them. So don't forget to bring light jacket. The gentleman at check in offered me his own personal pull over for the ride. Couldn't believe it- amazing customer service! I've done other zip lines this was so Thrilling, worth the price. Views are breathtaking!!

1  Thank dtaylor099