Lowest prices for your stay
US$56
Hotels.com
Travelocity
FindHotelUS$56
1,070 results
All reviews room was clean we've stayed new mexico staff was friendly cracker barrel motel dog refrigerator walmart gas inns chain
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021

While some rooms are nice, I was in one with no working phone and shaky internet. I was told if I rented a room for the next day I could switch then. The next day I was still trying to stay, but then the Front Desk asked me to leave and I am on a no rent list. I was never given a reason. When a friend tried to make a reservation for me before I was aware of the blacklist her card was charged and now will have to dispute it. When I asked about it onsite I was asked if I had stolen a luggage cart. Then told to leave the property and not come back. That usually requires police but I got the message.

Room tip: Overlooking pool, second floor. Stay away from 104
Date of stay: February 2021
Days Inn Las Cruces, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Our front desk staff are highly experienced and have fantastic customer service skills. However, we do not expect our staff to bend over backwards with courtesy for a guest that not only stole expensive hotel equipment from us, but also harassed and cursed out several of our staff members while being publicly and highly intoxicated (All of which we have on camera). Days Inn takes pride in not only having a well trained team of staff members but also in creating a safe environment for our guests and staff. If you can not follow the rules you signed and agreed to when you first checked in, we will not welcome you back and we recommend you stay at a different hotel. Thank you and have a nice day!

Reviewed 28 January 2021

This hotel is old, old old. It just reeks of a seedy, cheap hotel. I was extremely uncomfortable using the bathroom there. My first instinct was to take my flashlight out and check for bedbugs. We checked in late and checked out as early as we could.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 December 2020

Moving our daughter cross country and this was our midway stop. We arrived in the middle of the night and the front desk staff was very friendly and efficient at getting us checked in and into our room in a timely manner.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 14 October 2020

This is more like a motel than a hotel. The staff was friendly. The hotel is a bit older and shows it but the rooms were adequate, a bit small with no extras like a fridge or counter but still worked for us. We stayed here for one night on a cross country trip with a dog.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 30 September 2020

Stayed here one night in September (2020). Didn't like the location. Did not like the lobby (pretty much closed up due to COVID). The room was old and dated. There are better choices not far away. Would not stay again.

Date of stay: September 2020