“A taste of home”

A Bite of Belgium
Ranked #5 of 391 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: As of 5/12/18, Due to a Fire, we are closed until further notice. Updates will be available on our Facebook page, A Bite of Belgium offers customers a variety of menu items from warm Liege waffles, made with real bat sugar imported from Belgium, to the mouth-watering Belgium Burger and Lamb Sandwich. Homemade soups made daily. Come visit and see why A Bite of Belgium is "The Talk of the Town"!
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband is from Belgium, so this was a no brainer. We had to try this restaurant. He loved the trip down memory lane with the menu. I thought the breakfast we shared was tasty. The decor is unique too. I did find the floor plan awkward, but I appreciate using old buildings rather than destroying them to build brown, square and stuff structures.

Bottom line...enjoy this place and bottoms up on the beverages.

1  Thank femmechaude

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Our family of 3 really enjoyed A Bite of Belgium! Our server was delightful and the food was probably the best we had in Las Cruces. Make sure you save room for dessert - the brulee was one of the best desserts I've had.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The dinner was very good and a nice alternative to Mexican, Asian, Steak and Chain restaurants. The service was excellent. Vegetable primavera was excellent; Brie burger was very good and Chicken with Artichoke was very good. The salads were good. The appetizers (portabella tartare and chef specialities) were mediocre.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for breakfast and was very impressed. They have true European style waffles- more dense, less sweet. I had the ones with lemon cream and they were perfect. Great service too.

Jodie Y, Owner at A Bite of Belgium, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you hope to see you again!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We were visiting Las Crucea, and this place came highly recommended by a friend. We were not disappointed! I have never been a fan of waffles of any kind, but this place totally changed my mind. Apparently I've just never had authentic, old school waffles! Our server Cassandra was super nice and attentive. Definitely worth a visit; it was a fantastic experience!

Thank you hope to see you again!