All reviews attached restaurant waffles would stay here again continental breakfast room was clean four corners front desk staff nothing fancy the wi fi first floor tequila dani elevator cereal nm
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice clean place to stay very quiet very relaxing but most of all I love the hospitality of the practice dad they were very helpful and very kind and I've never been so impressed with the courtesy at front desk!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

There for a funeral service. Booked first motel that came up on search. Everything was excellent. Only complaint was the pillows and towels. Time to buy new. Pillows were too flat and towels a little too short and scratchy. Great room. Great mini-fridge. Great mattress. Great shower. Good supply of breakfast but no protein. Great customer service. Clean. I would stay again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank deskmunk
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

This place gets 5 stars in its category. It used to be a Ramada. I walked in quoting the Tripadvisor rate and they offered me a lower rate. They accommodated our desire to view our room first. It was clean, pleasantly appointed and roomy. The breakfast had waffles, multiple bread items, two types of fruit, yogurt, etc. I would highly recommend. And the attached restaurant, Tequila's,
was excellent.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ZolaC
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

From the time we checked in til the time we checked out this place had nothing less than excellence. The entry was warm and welcoming.

The concierge was pleasantly kind, helpful and knowledge of the hotels amenities. This hotel was very clean, fresh and smoke free. It has all the amenties at a great rate. If youre hungry when you arrive no need to look far. Theres an excellent mexican food restaurant that is connected to the hotel. For breakfast are fresh pastries, fruit, and waffles along with fresh coffee and juices.

This is a must stay hotel when visiting the area. The owners definitely know how to run an inviting hotel. We will definitely revisit this hotel when we come back to the area.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lori H
Reviewed 2 September 2016

The Region Inn was a cut above what I expected for the price we got. The rooms are large and attractive, the WiFi was free and fast, the hot water didn't run out while I was showering, and it has a very nice breakfast bar in the morning. The staff was very helpful and cheerful, and it was connected to a top-notch Mexican restaurant. My blood pressure went down a couple of notches during our stay.

Room tip: If you have any problems or concerns, just tell the staff. They bent over backwards to make things right for us. VERY nice people.
Date of stay: September 2016