See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I have never had a experience quite so horrible until now the area if town is shady but right next door is a adult video store. So upon check in the lady failed to mention they were doing renovations and when We walked into the hall I was horrified. We went in our room and it got worse the toilet ran all night and the faucet in the tub also had a steady drip all night not to mention the fridge leaks. The bathroom was gross there was roach eggs in the shower...the place is ran down and I am not sure why people even need to pay anything to stay the doors are not secure to the rooms and the outside doors are left open. Don't stay here pay however much money you need to and get a real hotel room

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Angie P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I travel a TON for work. Have stayed in many lower budget hotels to save a few dollars--- this place takes the cake as the most vile & unsafe property I have ever been to. Upon walking in the room, the place smelled so horrible, the towels had hair on them and the bathroom door fell off the hinge. I got a refund and stayed elsewhere.

Room tip: Don't stay here under any circumstances! I have a high tolerence for cheap motels and I was completely disgusted!
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I hate to do this because the staff at the hotel were very nice. Once I got to my room I immediately regretted checking-in. The room was dark and musty. The carpet was stained beyond repair. They bathroom was the worst - it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a long time. I told myself that it was late and that I would just sleep, shower and get going in the morning. I could not sleep at all. The door lock was loose and didn't seem secure. I made it through the night and left early the next morning. I do not recommend staying here....

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Dirty both inside and out; unsecure lock at entrance; property not well maintained. Industrial area but the property has not been cared for in some time as I used to stay there regularily years ago under another flag.

Room tip: Very noisy toward front of hotel.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Worst place ever! I already saw the bed and there is hair on it, the bathroom is liquing, really small, bad service... don't book! Horrible place to stay! It wasn't that cheap for that terrible bedroom that they gave us. I would never come back...

Date of stay: March 2017