Rodeway Inn Farmington
Hampton.com
US$149
US$145
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I travel a TON for work. Have stayed in many lower budget hotels to save a few dollars--- this place takes the cake as the most vile & unsafe property I have ever been to. Upon walking in the room, the place smelled so horrible, the towels had hair on them and the bathroom door fell off the hinge. I got a refund and stayed elsewhere.

Room Tip: Don't stay here under any circumstances! I have a high tolerence for cheap motels and I was completely disgusted!
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Angie P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I hate to do this because the staff at the hotel were very nice. Once I got to my room I immediately regretted checking-in. The room was dark and musty. The carpet was stained beyond repair. They bathroom was the worst - it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a long time. I told myself that it was late and that I would just sleep, shower and get going in the morning. I could not sleep at all. The door lock was loose and didn't seem secure. I made it through the night and left early the next morning. I do not recommend staying here....

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Dirty both inside and out; unsecure lock at entrance; property not well maintained. Industrial area but the property has not been cared for in some time as I used to stay there regularily years ago under another flag.

Room Tip: Very noisy toward front of hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Worst place ever! I already saw the bed and there is hair on it, the bathroom is liquing, really small, bad service... don't book! Horrible place to stay! It wasn't that cheap for that terrible bedroom that they gave us. I would never come back...

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

This motel was not the cleanest hotel ever, but they do have free high speed internet (unlike the motel 6 across the street), and an LCD TV. They also serve breakfast (bagels, muffins, toast, and a waffle maker). Price is very low. If you need to stop for the night, and want to save then this place is fine, just don't expect things to be perfectly clean and new.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family